6

Chapter IV: Trolls..?
__________________________

Sunset finally setting as darkness lathered the sky. The small town now reaching the point of slumber, nothing but crickets and the cold wind making a sound.

Walking along the sidewalk, I shoved my hands into my pockets. A relaxing quiet lingered between Eli and me. Glancing up, We finally made it to his home. The house lights on signaling his mom was awake.

Spinning my heels, I looked down at him. He seemed really deep in thought. "Hey Eli we're here," I nudged him, snapping him out his trance. "Oh... yea! Do you want to stay the night again? it's pretty late," He asked. Shaking my head I elbowed him softly. "No I have to go see if my pops is home. So I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Okay then get home safe (y/n)," he waved heading into his house, waving back. I seen him close the door behind him. His mom yelling at him for being home after his curfew. Laughing, I started my journey up the street.

Enjoying the night breeze a sudden chill spiraling down my spine. A loud thud from the distance.

"Hurry Tobes!"
"I'm to young to die!,"

Running I instinctively jumped into a bush. Face planting into the ground, shrubs getting into my hair. Spitting the dirt from my mouth, I gagged.

"Aha! Master jim you're alive!"

Peeking out from the bush I seen jim and Toby talking to some really weird stone thingys, down the road. "Bular almost killed us! He chased us all around town!" Jim cried out. Toby walking besides the large one.

"And your still alive! I knew you have talent!" The blue one patted his back, quirking my brow. I felt something tap on my shoulder.
Spinning around I seen Lilion floating next to me.

"Lilion what did I tell you god dammit," I whispered, she chuckled. Sitting on my shoulder. "Mistress it's time for your training again, why are you hiding in a bush?" She asked.

Hearing loud thuds again, I looked seeing another stone creature down the street. Though he didn't look to happy. I could sense his anger from here which made me what the hell was happening. Lilion seemed to notice as she stared.

"They look like trolls from the olden times... Mistress are you are sure nothing is happening in your town?" Lilion quirked, her voice hinting a tone of serious. Furrowing my brows I bit my lip. "Trolls? In Arcadia? Pfftt you got to be joking... Right?," I coped.

Another thud echoed the street, the street lights flashing out. Seeing the four panic  they flooding into the forest. The big one chasing after them. Standing up I shook The leaves out my hair, Hopping out the shrub.

"Come on Lilion!" I ran off into the forest. The fairy flying behind me.

Jim's P.O.V

"Dawn your armor Master jim!" Blinky yelled, "I've been trying it's not listening!" I yelled back at him. Pedaling as fast as I could, not wanting to met an early death.

"Have you said the incantation?" Blinky asked as we were about to reach the canal. Shaking my head I nodded. "I've been incanting the crap out of it!"

"Well keep focusing and incant dude!" Toby hollered. Looking ahead I seen the drop of the canals. Quickly pulling my breaks, skidding my bike. Blinky, Argh and Toby sliding down the canal.