7

Chapter VII: Troll Market
________________________

As we walked down the paths of troll market. I never even expected that Arcadia would be living above such a majestic place. Though I could feel the nasty glares and hear some of the snotty remarks we were receiving for being human... Stepping closer towards Jim, I glanced around, Enjoying the sight. Toby really having the time of his life taking photos of practically everything.

"What is this!? Humans? In troll market!?"
A gruff voice beckoned. Scrunching my nose at the loud raspy sound, I noticed Lilion quickly flew by my side, Placing herself in front of me in a protective manner.

"Oh Draal! Uhhh, how nice of you to drop in," Blinky said while backing up. Clasping his four hands together in nervousness. Confused I stepped aside unsure what was happening at the moment.

"Why are these flesh bags wandering around here?" He growled getting into Jim's and Toby's face. He's comment now catching everyone's attention as crowd of trolls began to circle in front of us.

Getting easily annoyed, I was about to say something to this blue rock but Blinky beat me to it.

"Ah well you see Master Jim is our new trollhunter..." he pointed at him. The crowd released multiple gasps, I could easily tell they were taken aback by the news.

"Human troll hunter?! That amulet is mine and I'm the rightful heir!" He roared, glaring at Jim. His intimidating presence making Jim take a few steps back.

"Master Jim i think it would be best if you show everyone," Blinky nudged him back forward. All eyes averting to him. He gulped taking out the amulet.

"For the glory of Merlin daylight is mine to command,"

Watching in amusement, a few lights flew out of his amulet, and into his chest. His armor appearing around him, Clinging onto onto his body. Awing I wished mine were like that instead of some hideous trick in making my clothes disappear just for the outfit to appear.

I wonder if the other guardians had it like that? Maybe, possibly? Eh. I'll just wear double clothes? Would that work, I should test that out or-

"Mistress..!"

Squeaking I glanced as Lilion floated in front of me. "Oh sorry what?"

Lilion sighed at my daze. Noticing the crowd around us was gone along with Toby, Jim and the two Trolls.

"Where is.."

"They went ahead this way, Come along now." she said waving her hand. Magic twirling around us. I felt a sudden lift off the ground. The scenery around us changing with a bright flash. Having it fade away, I found myself in a weird room a large sword darting at me.

"AH!" I yelped, hopping to the side. Looking around large blades swung down from the ceiling, and popping up from the floor. Running randomly I dodged the sharp objects.

"Lilion!" I shouted while moving side to side not want to become minced meat. "Why am I doin-oof"

Getting rammed to the ground. I groaned, as someone fell ontop of me. Looking to find Jim straddling me. His hands on each side of my head encaging me.

Seeing him gulp nervously, I blinked somewhat surprised and confused at the current situation.

"(Y/n)... Sorry, I didn't really see ya there-" Staring I shook my head hearing a small noise come from under me tilting my head I caught a quick glimpse of a light.

"Ah sorry about this," I said cutting him off, gripping onto his hands I rolled us both over. Another large blade come from the ground matter of second later. Stopping, I pinned him down, our roles now switched.

"Didn't want to die there," I smiled at him. Seeing his embarrassed expression change to something more relaxed.

"Something we can both agree on, huh?" He grinned. Nodding I laughed letting go of his hands, the warm feeling slipping away.

"Blinkous!"

Looking up to the loud yell. I see another troll walking which looked a lot older. His beard practically dragging along the floor. Getting up off jim, I held my hand out. Helping him off the ground.

"Who's this human troll hunter I hear of? Is It you?" He pointed at toby squishing his phone like a bug. Scratching my neck I shoved the boy besides me forward.

"Ahh I think it's me your looking for," Jim called taking the amulet of his back pocket.

"Despicable"

"If I may intervene. What is wrong with a human protector?" Lilion flew over.

"What is this!? A talking pixie? Weren't your species known to be extinct..." He sneered. Seeming to offend her, Lilion scoffed. "Pixie? No No No I'm a fairy. Haven't anyone every taught you proper manners?" She said waving her small hand, a trial of light traveling to the trolls beard, magic weaving the facial hair into a long braid with flowers.

"Oh... my-" I awed at her childish acts, the trolls speechless by the move.

"What it this!?" he pointed to his beard.

Snickering, I turned away to not let my laughs out.

"You what are you laughing at?! Who are you anyways?" He turned his attention to me.

Coughing, I stood up straight letting my laughs fade away. Seeing that all eyes were now on me, "Hello. My name is (Y/n)... I'm the guardian and protector of Uslesa,"

_________________