CATACLYSM

CATACLYSM
bluebellSlytherin25

TITLE 7/10: I have never seen a title like this before and I probably won't see another one like it! But you have to infer what the title means in the book especially since you have just started!

COVER 8/10: I love how the title is big and the subtitle and authors name is small. The only problem with the cover is you don't understand it until you read the story. People want a book cover that draws them in and the book cover didn't really draw me in.

DESCRIPTION 9/10: The description was amazing! It pulled the reader in and made them want to read your story! The only part I didn't like was the last sentence. It threw me off but other than that it was great.

FACE CLAIMS x/10: You have no face claims so I'm just gonna take it out of the total

STORYLINE 8/10: The storyline is very unique because usually the sibling lives with Harry or takes his place at the Dursleys! It makes some sense to me but when I reread it again it made total sense to me!

BONUS 4/5, grammar: Your writing was put together very well! I loved how you didn't use the same words over and over again. I just found some mistakes including spelling (most likely autocorrect), and spaces (I'm picky about spaces).

NOTES/ REVIEW: I really liked how it is different from all of the other Harry Potter sibling stories. I also love Loki and Rolf's friendship and how Rolf would do anything to make Loki happy! Honestly I really just love Loki.

TOTAL: 32/40 + 4 bonus points

90%

( rated by Flitt )