CUPID RHYMES WITH STUPID

Quiet_Pen

TITLE 8/10: I like your title and it fits with your story

COVER 9/10: I like your cover considering that the style you are looking for is anime/manga

DESCRIPTION 6/10: I like the first part of your description but I think that the description of your characters should be in a chapter in your book instead of in the description.

FACE CLAIMS x/10: there are no face claims, so I'll skip this part

STORYLINE 7/10: it was okay but since I'm not used to this type of story and there are so many characters sometimes I had trouble following the storyline.

BONUS 3/5, grammar: your story is well written and I think you made the right choice to write in third person POV, seeing as you have six main characters. There is a bit more dialogue than description.

NOTES/ REVIEW: I've watched many Asians tv shows and I'm a bit interested by this different culture but it was a bit difficult for me to understand everything written in your chapters. Sometime, I would forget who was who because of their name, which I am not used to reading their name this way. This book is for people who like anime/manga books and I'm not there yet. Don't read too much into my explications, because I'm not used to reading in the style that your book is. On a more positive note, I like that there were homosexual couples, we need more diversity!

TOTAL: 30/40 + 3 bonus points

82.5%

( rated by kit )