CONTROL

CONTROL
voidsdylan

TITLE 7/10: I feel the title could be a little more unique

TITLE 7/10: I feel the title could be a little more unique. It seems like a common title to me. But it does relate to the story very well and I wouldn't have been able to find another suitable title myself.

COVER 0/10: I've just realized this is one of our own covers....I don't know if I'm supposed to count that against you? I'm just not going to put it into your score. But it's very eye catching and before I realized it was one of ours I was saying I would've clicked on it immediately as it really draws attention to itself – in a good way.

DESCRIPTION 10/10: I was very interested in it after reading the description. It describes what you have so far of the story perfectly. It really gets you excited for the story, and so far you have not let me down. The whole story's just building up excitement.

FACE CLAIMS 10/10: I don't know what to say about face claims. You picked them out well? They're not blurry? Take ten points?

STORYLINE 7/10: I can't really say much about the storyline as you only have three chapter so far. But as of right now I'm loving it. In just three chapters you can see just how controlling her parents are, which so far is the storyline. Her parents are controlling. Which you've demonstrated.

BONUS 5/5, grammar: It's very well written, and I've only seen one or two spelling errors. The punctuation is spot on and it all makes complete sense.

NOTES/ REVIEW: I don't what to say. This will stay in my library until it's over because it's so good so far. I encourage you to keep writing. You're a brilliant writer and I can't wait to see where this story goes.

TOTAL: 34/40 + 5 bonus points
97.5%

( rated by tuft )