07; stuttgart

"Does everybody know their positions?" Janina heard Hurley ask through the earpiece and she looked around the woods. She saw Mitch far away, two other men of Hurley were here but she couldn't see them. "Yes, got it." she replied and walked to a spot that was covered with bushes, which Hurley had planted a couple days ago for Janina to hide behind.

"In exactly ten minutes the group will arrive, including our main target. We shoot the others if they try to fight, got it?" Hurley was in his position while the others got ready. They all gave their response before everything was completely quiet. Just before she saw the group of seven Iranian men and one German man walking to their usual spot she heard Mitch's voice.

"You got this. Just stay calm."  

Janina readied her sniper and made sure she had her extra gun in the holster around her hips and sighed deeply. "Thank god." she whispered and looked if she was aiming for her target, which she was. "Don't wait too long, Janina." Richards spoke through his earpiece and cursed softly at the men, wanting them to shut the hell up.

"Okay, don't move." she mumbled but was suddenly pulled up by a man she hadn't seen before. His tight grip on her arm moved to her hair and she screamed in pain as he pulled rougly. "Let go of me!" she screamed and tried to kick the man but failed. She heard the whisper-yelling of her colleagues through her ear piece, which the man ripped out of her ear and stomped on. He began shouting at her in Iranian, which she only recognized small bits of. Something about a sniper, which obviously was her. 

"I found her behind those bushes, boss." the man said and brought Janina to the circle of men, still holding onto her hair tightly. "Look who we have here, I know her." the German man said and Janina looked at him with confused eyes, how did he know her? "Kill her and look for others. Now!" the German shouted angrily and Janina got in action, kicking the man who was capturing her in his shin, making him fall on his knees. She immediately wrapped her legs around his neck and pulled his arm back, hearing a loud crack.

Once Mitch saw it all happening he wanted to get up and help Janina but he heard Hurley say that he had to let her do this, she could handle them. Which she did. After shooting two men with the gun she had kept in her holster she spurted away, running as fast as she could to get away from them. She knew the plan if someone would get caught, run and don't look back, but as soon as she had run she was followed and someone jumped for her legs, making her topple over and fall on the ground, rolling down a steep hill. 

"Get her!" she heard someone shout and she quickly got up, looking around for a direction to run. She could run to the lake, but that would be too dangerous because of the cold air. They could drop her in the water and she didn't want to get hypothermia. So instead of running towards the lake she went opposite, towards a large spot without trees but once she had reached the spot she was surrounded by the men, and there was no way she was going to escape without killing these men.

"Let me go help her now!" Mitch said through gritted teeth but again Hurley said no once again, making Mitch groan. "She's not going to make it." he said and completely ignored Hurley's order to stay in position and ran to where he had seen Janina run to. He soon saw her being surrounded by six men. "How is that fair? Six men against one weak little girl?" Mitch smirked, pointing his Beretta at the German. 

Janina took the distraction Mitch was causing to shoot two of the men, one in the heart and the other right inbetween his eyes. Mitch did the same, two men to go. As soon as Mitch had killed one other Iranian Janina was left with the German, and she pointed her gun at him, breathing heavily. 

"I wouldn't kill me if I were you. I know where your father is." the man said with a grin and Janina widened her eyes, looking at Mitch, who was also breathing heavily. "What? How do you know my father?" she asked, the gun still pointed at the German's head. "He worked for me. Not voluntarily, but he worked for me. Until I sold him to one of my friends." he said with a smirk but dropped on the floor as soon as a bullet went straight through his head. A bullet Hurley had shot with her sniper. 

"What did I tell you guys? Don't let it get personal." he snarled and made sure all the men were dead. "Why did you kill him?! Hurley, he knew where my dad is!" Janina shouted, wanting to walk up to him and slap him but Mitch stopped her, holding her while she fought against his grip. "Let me go! I can't believe you would do that! First you kill my brother, if my dad ends up dead it will be your fault!" she shouted angrily.

"You have no idea what's going on, Janina. Your father was our real target."