We're Here for You

Jungkook is human and the rest of BTS are werewolves. Jungkook wants to be turned so he can be in the pack officially.

Rated PG-13 

Bts loves each other. Jungkook is bangtan's baby boy.

Jungkook is human. It wouldn't be that crazy, except for the fact that he is in a pack of werewolves. He knew Seokjin and Hobi before they were bitten during a camping trip gone wrong, and once the two found a pack, Jungkook was introduced. The alpha, Namjoon, was instantly whipped for Jungkook. When Jungkook's parents died, the pack took him in without a moment of hesitation and that's how he ended up in a dorm full of hormonal wolves.

Jungkook couldn't ask for anything better. He has six hyungs that bend over backwards for him at the drop of a hat and adore him more than his own mother did. It's only natural that Jungkook wanted to be turned.

Namjoon and Jungkook were the only ones home when Jungkook finally asked. They had tried to make frozen dinners, but Namjoon managed to burn even that so they stuck to sandwiches. They ate in near silence, only the ticking of the kitchen clock added any sound.

"Would you turn me?" Jungkook had asked suddenly. He swore Namjoon almost choked to death right then and there.

"What?" the alpha rasped.

"Would you turn me into a werewolf?" Jungkook repeated. He acted as if it was just another everyday question. Simple. Yes or no, end of story.

"I've never really thought about it," Namjoon admited after a moment. He stared down the seventeen year old in front of him. "You're still so young and all."

"Jin-hyung and Hobi-hyung were about my age," Jungkook said.

"But they were turned by accident," Namjoon reminded him. "If you're really considering this, we need to have a long conversation with the others. It's a big decision."

"I just feel kinda- out of place sometimes," Jungkook said. He struggled to admit it. Talking about feelings was one of the things he despises most. But this was important to him. If one uncomfortable conversation is what it took to get what he wanted, then he would stomach it

"You know that we love you Jungkook. Human parts and all."

"I know," Jungkook sighed. "Being human is just... restricting. You're all so free as wolves. And you have this bond that I don't really understand."

Namjoon flashed his dimples at the younger. "We'll talk about this when the others are here, but I know for sure that we'll agree you're too young now."

"How old do you think I should be?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon thought for a moment. "At least twenty."

Jungkook sighed. It was going to be a long three years.

Two and a half years later

Jungkook's birthday was in two months and he can't remember being so excited. They were going to turn him. Namjoon would be the one to bite him, that way he would be an official member of the pack. The only thing Jungkook was disappointed about was that he would be a beta, since only born werewolves can be alphas and omegas. But Jin and Hoseok were betas and they never complained, so Jungkook could accept it.

It's dark out when they head home from dinner. A long evening at Panda Express left Taehyung very energetic. Even Jimin can barely keep up with him.

"Tae, slow down," Jimin whines as he ducks into the alleyway that acts as shortcut home.

Hoseok does his best to follow the young wolves. Namjoon and Jin keep up a quick pace behind him while Yoongi and Jungkook stroll behind. Jungkook gave up trying to outrun the wolves years ago and Yoongi's just tired without his usual nap (and he doesn't like letting Jungkook walk in the back by himself, not that he will admit it).