Um Hi? (Part Two)

After Jin helps the pack of werewolves that turned up in his home run from hunters he gets to know a them a bit better. Including how strong heat pheromones can be.

X-Rated   M x M x M      Jin X Namjoon X Hoseok

A loud sound awakens Jin from his peacefully sleep. He realizes quickly that he feels like he's being smothered. There's a weight on his chest and his body is overheating.

The sound echoes through the room again and Jin realizes it came from him. His own moan.

He opens his eyes hazily and... why is Taehyung on his chest? It takes Jin a moment to notice how Taehyung is rolling his hips in small circles against Jin's, creating torturous friction that makes arousal flare through him.

"Taehyung?" Jin asks. He doesn't expect himself to sound so breathless. He can feel how hard he is underneath Taehyung and how hard Taehyung is in return. The omega has his head buried in Jin's shoulder, barely aware that Jin is awake. "Tae what are you doing?"

"Mm, hyung," Taehyung murmurs barely coherent. Jin gasps in surprise when Taehyung ruts down on him harder.

"Do you want me to stop him?" Jin turns to see Yoongi laying in the other bed watching the pair from a safe distance.

"Wh-what's he even-" Jin begins but cuts off to avoid a moan threatening to escape him. He doesn't think that Yoongi appreciates seeing Taehyung so intimate with Jin.

"It smells like his heat is starting," Yoongi explains. Jin looks at Yoongi for help. "It's just a time when he's needy, moody, and sometimes very horny."

Jin moves to push Taehyung away but Yoongi stops him.

"Don't. He's sensitive too. He won't stop crying if you reject him."

"Then what do I do?" Jin says with slight panic. Mostly because his body is enjoying this no matter how much he tries not to.

Taehyung suddenly cries out loudly as his hips dig harshly downwards a few more times. Jin can feel the omega's member twitching against and -god- Taehyung just came from grinding on him. He pants against Jin's chest for a moment to recover his breath.

"Hyung," Taehyung mutters again. He suddenly captures the elder's lips in a slow kiss. Jin's eyes are wide with shock because this is not what he was expecting when he went to sleep few hours ago.

Yoongi's jealous growl doesn't escape Jin. Still the eldest doesn't dare try to push Taehyung away from him. Yoongi moves slowly to the edge of their bed and rests his palm on the back of Taehyung's neck.

"Taehyungie," Yoongi purs to catch the younger's attention. Taehyung slowly removes himself from Jin's lips, straightening his back to peer up and Yoongi. "Are you in heat sweetheart?"

Taehyung nods as he leans up trying to steal a kiss. Yoongi denies him.

"Not so fast," Yoongi says. Taehyung pouts and his hips twitch forward, already wanting more friction. "You went to Jin-hyung for release. What's that about?"

"I'm sorry hyung," Taehyung sputters immediately. Yoongi's hand is still on the back of his neck, forcing Tae to keep eye contact and giving Yoongi a clear view of the tears welling in the omega's eyes. "I just- I needed it and I was pressed against hyung and he's so pretty. I'm sorry."

Taehyung's a blubbering mess above Jin. He's still trying to wrap his head around the scene in front of him. Yoongi pulls Taehyung to his chest and shushes him gently.

"Tae must really like you," Yoongi comments to Jin. "It's rare for omegas to want anyone outside their pack during heat."

Jin is silent as he waits for Taehyung to calm down. His chest still hiccups but his sobs come to a stop.