Um Hi?

When a very human Jin has no idea what to do with the pack of werewolves hiding from hunters in his apartment

Rated PG (Light mentions of violence)

Jin should've turned around. He should've walked straight out of that alley and ignored the bullet fired straight into this kid's chest. He shouldn't have got involved. He knows he shouldn't have, but now there's a stranger bleeding on his couch.

"How'd you know how to do that?" the young kid asks. He's dark eyes fixed on the bullet that Jin dug out of his chest.

"I'm studying to be a doctor," Jin answers. He probably shouldn't tell his life's story to this stranger who is probably involved in gangs and is probably going to use this against him. "They don't cover bullet wounds, but luckily I'm pretty good at this."

"Thank you. I'm Jungkook," he says.

Jin hesitates before he introduces himself as well. "Who shot you? Why did they shoot you?"

"It's complicated," Jungkook answers without missing a beat. Jin's guessing he's spent the past hour trying to figure out how he's going to explain this.

"I know it's complicated," Jin says. "But I did just save your life. The least you can do is explain."

"You wouldn't believe me."

"Try me."

Jungkook opens his mouth but a loud bang cuts him off. Jin swears he locked the door, yet here someone is barging into his apartment. Actually, multiple someones. And they look pissed.

"Get the hell away from him!" Namjoon strides in first and is marching straight for Jin. Jin jumps up and positions himself in between the intruders and Jungkook. Even though Jungkook is a stranger, Jin has to protect him while he's defenseless.

Namjoon stops directly in front of Jin, getting directly in his face and... growling? What kind of person growls? Jin is confused and the sound is intimidating, but he doesn't back down. This poor kid on his couch won't survive another bullet.

"Hyung wait," Jungkook says. He's voice is still weak and exhausted. Taehyung and Yoongi move to reach Jungkook but Jin holds his arm out. The action visibly angers both of them.

"Don't touch him," Jin says lowly. Suddenly Jin is slammed against the wall. He didn't even see his attacker move. Namjoon is snarling at him and pinning him by his the collar bone. A terrified breath catches in Jin's throat.

"Namjoon-hyung," Jungkook says. "He's not a hunter. He saved me."

Namjoon stops snarling but he doesn't release Jin or look away from him. "How much did he see?"

"Nothing hyung," Jungkook says earnestly. Jin begins to think his theory of Jungkook being involved in a gang was correct. "He didn't see a thing."

"Good," Namjoon says. He drops Jin who takes several steps back. Namjoon marches over to the younger. "We're leaving."

"You can't move him yet," Jin says. He sounds breathless from being manhandled, not to mention the confusion. "He could bleed out. It's a miracle I got him all the way here. He should be in a hospital for a blood transfusion and actual medical attention, but he told me no."

Namjoon opens his mouth to argue but Taehyung interrupts.

"Jungkook. Do you trust him?" Taehyung asks. He's kneeling beside the couch with a hand resting gently in Jungkook's hair.

"I do," Jungkook answers hoarsely. He shuts his eyes. The tension is making him tired.

Taehyung turns to Namjoon. "We could stay until he's healed. Right?"