Chapter 10

Adrianna's POV:

I wake up with the sun shining on my face, I groan and turn my head the other way then I remember where I am. I gasp and get up, I am in a room on a comfortable bed with no ropes holding me down.

The window is close, but I can see a tree next to it, where am I?

I got off the bed and walk to the door, I turn the knob, damn its lock. I go to the opposite side of the room and open the door to the bathroom, maybe I can sneak out through the window?

I take off my dress and remind in my bra and underwear as I look for comfortable clothing. I slip on a sweatpants and gray hoodie, I look at my left wrist I still can see the mark slightly.

After the mark appear last night, I gasped then fainted and woke up in here.

I open the window, luckily there is a branch close to it which I can grab unto and climb up then climb down the tree. I sit by the window then swing my legs to the outside and just as I about to grab the branch someone opens the door.

"No", the girl gasps as I jump unto the branch and begin to pull myself up away from the window,"stop!"

I grab unto the tree and stand up watching the girl,"please come back inside, its not safe", she pleads.

"Who are you?" I raise my hand ready to attack her with water.

"I work here, please come back in, boss will be angry if you try to escape", she warns.

"No, I'm leaving", I shake my head and begin to go down.

"Stop now or else", she threatens.

"Or else what?" I look up challenging her.

"This", she gets out a whistle and blows it, shit. I reach the ground and make a run for it, but didn't get far since I see two men running after me.

"Hey, stop!"

"Leave me alone", I say and make ice in front of me then run to the side of it so the men will slip on it instead.

I see the gate up ahead, its now or never Anna. I feel someone grabs me and lift me off the ground,"let me go", I wiggle.

"No can do sweetheart, boss needs to see you", the same man from last night whispers in my ear as we turn in the direction of the house.

"Where am I? What do you want?" I demand as the front door opens. 

"All will be answer soon, now to make sure you don't get your tongue burn off", he puts me down and block my mouth with a cloth and tie my hands together.

We enter a room or more like an office, a man is sitting on the chair behind the desk, he got blonde hair like me but its turning gray and he has gray eyes.

"Welcome Adrianna, have a seat and please remove the cloth I think I can handle her", he orders as I am place in the chair in front of him and the cloth is remove.

"Now go, I need to talk to her in private", he orders and the man leaves.

"What do you want?" I frown. He looked a little younger than Nana, but definitely over the age of fifty.

"Look how you have grown", he watches me with a smile.

"I'm not going to ask again, who are you?" I snap as my eyes burn up and his grin widen,"I knew I wasn't wrong this time."

"What you're talking about?" I frown.

"Have a look my dear", he places a mirror in front of me and when I watch my eyes I gasp.

_____

Stella's POV:

"Hey any news about Adrianna's whereabouts?" I ask Anthony when I see him at the cafeteria.

"No, uncle sent search parties and all return with negative reports", he sighs,"I can't understand why someone would kidnap her."

"Yeah she's new here and just an ordinary girl", I add.

"If I hear anything from Aiden, I'll tell you, I got to go visit my parents now", he waves me goodbye.

"Why is people worry about her? She's not even that special", I hear Willow scoffs.

"Oh yeah? If she isn't special why is the Lord Austin spending his men to look for her?" I approach her.

"Maybe is he feeling generous today and having some pity for the poor girl", she fake cries.

"She's not poor", I snap.

"Then what do you call a girl who lives with her grandmother and doesn't know her parents also the grandmother with a low paying job?" She smirks.

"Financially stable."

"Yeah for a commoner, maybe when the king finds her he would take pity and give her some money, maybe some better looking clothing too", she says and her friends laugh.

I roll my eyes and leave the giggling hyenas. 

_________________

Who is the man that's talking to Adrianna? Why did you think she gasp?

Would Anthony and Stella make a good ship or Aiden and Stella?