1

A/N : Here's a link to the trailer on Twitter because I couldn't get it on youtube; Enjoy!
https://twitter.com/toochoni/status/1005318446836604928?s=21 (just copy & paste)

P.S. : you can follow me on twitter & instagram @ toochoni

"I can't believe you've done this. After everything I've done for you after the terrible passing of your father and brother, and you dare talk to me this way?" Penelope seethed.

"Oh mommy, I'm late for school but do be sure not to walk in the garden today. Don't want your sad and desperately pathetic parenting skills to kill the roses," Cheryl grinned whilst twirling away to head to school, black mini skirt bouncing in the wind.

With the countdown to spring break in the air, the students of Riverdale High join in meeting for the annual Riverdale Spring Fling. Veronica Lodge, Jughead Jones, Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, Kevin Keller, Toni Topaz, Fangs Fogarty, Josie McCoy, and Sweet Pea gathered in the student lounge to discuss the dance and of course, Spring Fling King & Queen.

"What kind of dance has a colored theme? I mean green? Do I look like Shrek?" Veronica said.

"Oh come on Ronnie, they didn't specify what kind of green. You'd definitely kill it in an olive green dress," Kevin said.

"That's true. There's no color you couldn't pull off, I don't know why you're complaining, V," Betty chimed in.

Suddenly the door to the student lounge swung open loudly and strutted in the infamous Cheryl Blossom, in another one of her unforgettable red ensembles, heels clicking against the tile floor.

"Cheryl, must you always make such a dramatic entrance?" Jughead spoke up considering he was smacked in the face by her cascading red hair.

"Why yes, I do exercise the pleasure of feeling the air in the room change, as if my exquisite appearance has ripped the oxygen out of all your minuscule lungs," Cheryl's lovely first morning words come as no surprise to the group, and they in fact find it welcoming at times.

While the tall red head chatted with Veronica about wardrobe for the spring fling, a particular set of brown eyes had been staring since she walked in the room. Fangs and Sweet Pea watched for a few moments to see if Toni would blink, before waving their hands in front of her face when she didn't.

"T, you know I don't give a shit about Northside events...or events in general, but just ask her to the stupid dance already," Sweet Pea said. "You're a serpent so why are you being a pussy?"

"Oh shut up Sweet Pea, It's not that simple,"Toni's gaze moved back to Cheryl's long pale legs. "The red queen hasn't even looked my direction since we got here. I doubt she even rolls that way."

"But you'll never know unless you say something. If she does reject you, we can put her face on the dart board and throw knives at it in the White Wyrm," Fangs said. By now, the bell had rang and the kids had gotten up to get to next period. Toni made eye contact with Cheryl at this moment. Although it seemed like the world stopped for her, she wasn't so sure if it was the same for Cheryl, considering the smile she gave her was returned with a signature eye roll.

"Better sharpen your knives boys," Toni mumbled and joined them as they filed out into the hallway and onto class.