SYNOPSIS

Everything is suppose to be alright, but when he showed up everything became a mess. He's a mess that she wants to refuse to enter her life again.

There's no use of welcoming a person who already left you hanging. There's no use of letting that person step on your life again.

When he left her she promised to herself not to entertain another son of Adam again. She won't let him know what he wasted when he left her, not even once.

But fate is so cruel and unpredictable. It ruins everything. The wall that she built that surrounds her. It ruins everything she had planned. Everything was ruined when Fate brought him back to her life again.

She meet him under the moon and shining stars. She meet him in a romantic place where they first meet. She meet him again after five years. She meet the man that hurts her.

Aleg Zeus Chan. The man that left her with a wonderful gift. He beg on his knees on her. He beg for another chance. He beg but her heart became stone. She felt nothing but anger, madness and pain.

After all this years she thought she surpassed the pain but she didn't. The pain still lingers in her heart like a scar that no medicine can heal her already scarred heart.

She tried everything just to hide the things he left to her. She tried to ignore his presence. She ignore him even thought he always showed up where ever she goes. She tried not to felt anything.

But she failed. She failed on ignoring him. His presence, his persistent, his smile, his touch, and her heart that shouting his name again and again.

From there she knows that she let him enter her life again. This time she knows that she let him know everything. Every single details that he left her. Every important things that he waste.

Can she completely forgive him and forget every pain that she feels? Can she let him enter in thier lives again?

Can she? Or she will end up ignoring him?

From the start she want to hide everything from him but can she? When that fact that he has every resources that can dig into her life and secrets?

He's a man of persistence. A man that known as cruel and ruthless.

Can Dawn Amethyst Tan forgive the man of her life? Can she?

........
@UtherWorld_17 is on the maxxx. XOXO