Kabanata 8

SPG WARNING

NANG lalaking matang napatitig siya sa lalaki. He kiss her. He fucking kiss her! Inipon niya ang lahat ng lakas at buong lakas na itinulak ito. Napaatras ito ng ilang hakbang sakanya. Agad siyang tumayo at pinunasan ang labi niya gamit ang kamay.

"How dare you to kiss me!" Lakas loob niyang sabi. May nakita siyang mabilis na emosyong dumaan sa mata nito. He stand straight that make her feel intimidate in his height. Matangkad ang lalaki sakanya kaya napatingala siya rito.

"Get out!" Hindi ito na tinag ngunit he sexily loose his tie that make her gulp. He open three buttons on his sleeve. Napaatras siya palayo sa lalaki.

"I-I said get out Aleg." Hindi na iyon sigaw kundi normal na salita at tono ang lumabas sa labi niya. She became weak in that sight of him. Aleg look at her like he's ready to eat her.

She know that look. She know what will happen next. She try to press the button that will make Valid signal to go to her office but she was too late. He caught her hand and pull her closer to him.

She can feel her heartbeat so fast. She can feel the sensual tension and heat between them. Damn it! her body is disobeying her. She tried to speak but the heat makes her weak his eyes make her silent.

"If I can't have you in a good way. Then I'll put it this way." Before she can react he kiss her shamelessly. She can't react. Wala siyang lakas para itulak ito at wala rin siyang lakas para magsalita. Ang naiisip niya lang ngayon ay kung gaano kainit ang mga halik ng binata.

She's lost. She's drown in his kisses. Instead of pushing him she cursed herself for kissing him back. His hand wander in her body. Naramdaman niyang binuhat siya nito kaya ipinulupot niya ang mga hita sa bewang nito without breaking the kiss.

Isinandal siya nito sa haligi ng office niya then from her peripheral view she saw him pressing the button that will close the curtain in her office. Now the only thing that can make her see him is the light in the three lamps in her office which is located near the door, near the c.r and in her table.

Hinagip niya ang hininga ng maghiwalay ang labi nila. She look him into his eyes she can see the lust and need in those black eyes. She was about to speak when she feel him pressing his manhood in her feminine.

She moan softly. Damn his hard as rock she can feel it even though there's still a cloth that blocking there flesh.

"A-aleg.." Nakita niya ang pagngisi nito. His targeting her weakness. He knows her so much that's why she hate it. She try to push him but he envelope their lips again. His kiss became aggressive. She moan as his hand start to caress her tight.

Mabilis ang pangyayari at nakita na lang niya ang sariling nakahiga na sa isang malaking sofa. Where Aleg is on top her while she's catching her breath.

"You will never going to escape again." Hinalikan siya nito sa labi hanggang sa bumababa ito sa leeg niya. She moan as the time that he put a mark on her neck. Biting and nibbling it. Napahawak siya sa balikat nito.

She can feel that her sex is clenching. Damn  she want to cuss but no words came out from her mouth instead it is a soft moan.

"A-aleg s-stop.." She beg but he never listen. Naramdaman niyang  tinanggal na nito ang pagkakabutones ng damit niya. She's wearing a white long sleeve and skirt. Nang matanggal nito ang pagkakabutones ng damit niya ay agad nitong tinanggal ang pagkaka-hook ng bra niya. Then his kisses went down to her mountains. He suck her nipple with needs. He suck it like his life depends on it.

She can't think right anymore. Her mind now is fully occupied by his kiss and touch. She moan as he bite her nipple and nibble it after. She lost her sanity.

"A-aleg...aah!" Moan escape her lips. He suck the other and palming the other one. When he got tired in sucking her pink nipples. Pinagtuunan naman nito ng pansin ang ibabang parte ng katawan niya. She try to stop him but he got her sweetness.

He touch her femininity. As he slowly press his finger in her soft sweetness she moan. Nakita niya ang pagngiti nito. His palming her sex with her clothes on.

"Your wet Baby." She know she's freakin wet down there. She can feel the need. Her sex is clenching.

"A-aleg.. I-I'm going to cum." Mas binilisan pa nito ang ginagawa sa kaselanan niya. Any minute now she's going to burst.

"Aaah!" She came with her panties on. Hinubad nito ang pang-itaas na damit at hinubad narin ang pants and now he's not wearing anything. Hinubad narin nito ang lahat ng damit niya sa katawan.

Alam niyang kasing pula na ng kamatis ang mukha niya. She's naked in front of him.

"You don't need to be shy My Lady. You're beautiful." Tuluyan itong pumaibabaw sa kanya.

"I will own you mark my word." As if cue he entered her with full of force. Sakit agad ang naramdaman ni Dawn. Ngayon lang ulit siya napasukan nito. Parang bumalik ang pagkavirgin niya.

"Aaah." Mahinang ungol niya.

"Damn so fucking tight." Napaiyak siya may kirot parin siyang naramdaman. At nang makita siya ni Aleg na umiyak ay agad nitong hinalikan ang mga luha niya.

"Sshh. Stop crying." Napatango siya. Bakas sa boses nito ang pag-aalala.

"Fuck Dame you're so fucking tight.!" Nagsimula na itong umulos na naging dahilan ng sunod-sunod niyang ungol. Her office fields with their moans and groans. She can't stop moaning until they both reach the cloud nine. She didn't thought of anything in that moment. All she do is enjoy what is happening.