"You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood"

Jack -

I was walking around the streets of Paris, having felt out of it from an album party I was just at for Shawn Mendes. I walked around everywhere not knowing where to go. I guess I am completely lost. I find a bench to sit at by an alleyway between two stores and my eyes slowly drift to sleep. I am awoken from my slumber and look to see a guy about a little younger than I am, maybe 20?

"Hello?" He questions me.

"Yeah" I say rubbing my eyes I'm tiredness.

"Are you lost" he says noticing that I don't have a French accent.

"Uh, yeah?"  I say as a question because I didn't know what he could do.

"Where's your hotel? It's not safe around here."

"Then why are you here?"

" 'Cause I'm not not a safe person to be around."

"But you seem nice."

"Yeah, I know, I can be when I want to be, I'm not really a dangerous person. I just do bad things, have a bad reputation." The boy says as I look up at him, the dim street lights pulling me into his chocolaty brown eyes.

"Ok, um the Marriott." I say, telling him my hotel.

"Let's go" he says grabbing ahold of my back and lifting me up, as I hang onto him because I am still doozy from sleeping.

"What time is it?" I ask. He pulls out his IPhoneX2 and says.

"It's 3 in the morning, why were you even out there in the first place?" He questions me.

"Well I sorta got tipsy at an album party and I didn't want to drive back to the hotel, and I didn't wanna risk going in an Uber, so I just walked trying to find my hotel. Then I got lost."
I look at him and his eyes widen.

"An album party? For who?"

"Shawn Mendes." I saw his eyes widen as we got closer to the city and saw him shake a little.

"You know Shawn Mendes?" He says screeching trying to hold his inner fan in.

"Yeah, I was in a song with him."

"Wait, how long ago?"

"Just released about a month ago." He stood thinking.

"Wait, your Jack Avery?" He questions and I nod my head yes.

"And you are?"

"Zach Herron, sorry for releasing my inner fan girl." I laugh at him.

"It's okay." I smile.

"We will be at the hotel in about five minutes."

"Wow times flown by." I say.

"Actually you were really only ten minutes from your hotel." He says.

"Oh." I giggle under my breath, then it turns into a yawn and I snuggle closer into Zach's chest.

"Want me to carry you, sleepy head?" I nod yes and so he adjusts his arms to holding onto the small of my back. My arms wrapped around his
neck and my legs circling around his hips. My face by his neck as I breathe in his scent, smells of gentle cologne filling my lungs. My eyes slowly drift closed.

I'm then awoken a few minutes later to seeing a person in the bushes taking a photo of me and Zach. Oh no. I just take deep breaths, "Jack? You okay buddy?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah."

"Which floor you on?"

"The top floor, 40th." I mumble into his neck.

I hear us getting into the elevator, when we get to the 18th floor, I jump down from Zach, put my head on his shoulder, and whisper into his ear, "here are my keys." I put the keys into his hand, brushing our fingers against each other, and I felt a spark go through my body.

We got to my floor and Zach opened my door. I grabbed ahold of his hand and led him in. I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor as I went to my closet. Zach watched me with wide eyes. I grasped two pair of sweats, throwing a pair at Zach and he caught them, taking the hint. He took his shirt off too, throwing it on the floor. Then I went to the bathroom to change as he would change in the room.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Zach changed and I stared at his abs and licked my lips. Thankfully he didn't see and we haven't turned any lights on yet so you could just see our silhouettes. I walked over to the bed lifting the covers up on one side, Zach lifted up the other side and we slid into bed. I put my head on Zach's chest and wrapped an arm around him pulling him close, as he played with my hair.

"Goodnight Zach"

"Goodnight Jack"

————

The next morning I woke up to find Zach gone, and me missing his warmth. I looked to the side where a light stand was.

Dear, Jack

Sorry I had to go.
Here's my number 666-666-6666.

Love, Z

I suddenly got a call from my mom.

Jack - Hi Mom!

Kristen (Jacks Mom) - Jack Robert Avery WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!

She practically yells into the phone.

Jack - What do you mean?

Kristen - About Zach do you even know who he is?

Jack - H..how did you find out?

The paparazzi...

Kristen - Clever News has it all up on their YouTube already that you were caught being carried into your hotel by an international drug lord!

Jack - W..w..what?

Kristen - He never told you did he?

Jack - I just met him yesterday, he was so kind.

I say tears threatening to go down my face.

Kristen - Just talk to him, even though I don't want you too. You sound like you have to. Ok, I love you.

Jack - I love you too Mom.

I hung up the phone quickly texting Zach, putting him into my contacts.

To: Zach <3
You never said you were an international drug lord!!

From: Zach <3
I told you, I have a bad reputation.