"But then you kiss my neck and take a bite."

Jack -

I was on my fake fan account, we all know every famous person has one. I had my head on Zach's shoulder as we sat side by side on my bed, it was gonna be my last day of being with him for a while. Everything just seemed to go so fast, but then again me and Zach haven't even been together for a full week.

I was looking through all the fans instagrams, them talking about the interview I had today. Especially the part when they saw my hickeys on the live interview, which are still prominent. My real fans supported me through everything that has happened sense I met Zach, others are just sad that I'm not dating them, or just saying bad shit about me and Zach all together. But thankfully I've learned to just not give a crap.

"I'm gonna miss you." I mumble into Zach's shoulder. 

"I'm gonna miss you too baby." He says taking ahold of my hand. 

"Will I ever see you again?" I say, my bottom lip sticking out into a frown.

"Oh Jack, don't think like that."

"But I can't help to, Zach. It could be a year until we see each other again and I don't want that." I nuzzle my face into his neck.

"I don't want that either, but I'll always be here. I'll always be running towards you and looking out for you." I nod my head swinging my leg over Zach's waist, straddling him and snuggling my head into his chest, while his hands lay on my hips.

"And I'll always be coming back to you." I look up at him my eyes fluttering as we leaned in and our lips met in the middle giving each other a slow passionate kiss. We pulled away our foreheads resting against each other's.

"I'm gonna miss this." Zach says almost breathlessly.

"I'm going to miss everything about us." I say emphasizing 'us' as I squeeze his hand.

"Let's not think about the bad things alright? Let's think about TacoBell." I laugh at Zach, shaking my head and lightly punching his chest.

"You Love TacoBell more than me, don't you." I tilt my head questioningly.

"Maybe just a little bit." Zach smiles, and pinches his fingers together leaving a little gap in between.

"Ouch I'm hurt, but TacoBell is hurt worse. You love TacoBell more that me by like this much." I say getting off of the bed and spreading my arms apart widely.

"Ok, maybe." Zach says wavering his hand back and forth.

"You know lying is a sin, right?"

"I've already sinned one too many times."

"Oh, yeah?" Zach nods his head.

"First sin was when I decided to carry you back to your hotel." My jaw dropped.

"Oh, shut up." I say crossing my arms and squinting my eyes at him. He got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Now can we go get TacoBell?" I roll my eyes and nod my head. So we put on our shoes, ordered an Uber that Zach convinced me to take, and went out of the hotel. Paparazzi and fans were outside of the hotel at every entrance waiting for us to exit. Security put up gates so they couldn't get to us, but fans still took pictures and paparazzi asked questions like, what was going on between me and Zach, are we dating, are we not, is he your first boyfriend? I knew that this was going to get annoying after awhile, but I can deal with it for now.

We got into TacoBell and ordered our food, then sat down. "We're going to be the only thing the media talks about for awhile, huh?"