"And baby when you take control we can go all night."

A/N

This is for @cheywdw
And for @getlostalex "uM!" With an exclamation point that is making me very confused

Ongoing with the story...
Be careful
(SMUT)

Jack-

As Zach took control and flipped us around so he was on top splitting his legs on the side of my waist sitting down. He kissed my neck trying to find my sweet spot. He bit down on my flesh as I moaned when he was in the middle of my neck. His tongue lapped over the red spot he made on my neck.

Zach grinded down on me making me grow harder as our groins touched. "Zach" I moaned out his name as he moved to the other side of my neck, leaving marks all up and down. Going to be questioned about that in tomorrow's interview. Great.

Zach's hands started lifting my shirt feeling around my non-existent 24 pack. Then my shirt came off all the way and Zach started to kiss down my chest. As I grinded up in pleasure. My hands went to Zach's sides and I rubbed them up and down. Zach started sucking on my nipple and as I started lifting his shirt he hummed onto it making me moan, before his lips separated from my nipple. His shirt flying off.

His hands started going down to my jeans. And I shivered as he unbuttoned my pants. He went back to slowly sucking on my other nipple grinding down on me. My hands found their way to his buttoned pants and I flicked it off pulling his zipper down. I grabbed the waist band of his pants and pulled them down feverishly, leaving him in his boxers. His hands reached to my pants and Zach pulled them down to my ankles leaving me to kick them off.

I felt Zach's hand go under my boxers and yank at my slick dick. I moaned louder than before as he squeezed it in his hand. He flicked his thumb over my tip where pre-cum was pouring out of me. I took the waistband of his boxer shorts and pulled them down. I grabbed his ass messaging his cheeks and spreading them apart. I kept one hand on his ass and my other went to in-front of his mouth. "Suck." I say and he opens his mouth as I shove 3 of my fingers in. He lapped his tongue around each finger making them as wet as possible so it wouldn't hurt as much when I shoved them into him, and he sucked, but when I curled my fingers in the back of his throat he gagged making me bite my lip. I figured my fingers were wet enough and I pulled them out of him sticking one into his ass, I could hear him moan a little. He stopped jerking me off before I could cum and then I stuck another finger in, waited a second and started scissoring him. Spreading his tight hole apart. But then he takes control and flips me over immediately pushing his dick into me with no preparation. "Oh fuck Zach." I screamed out loud as he feared me apart, little tears coming out of my eyes as I felt pain in my hole entire body. With Zach's dick staying in my hole not moving until I was ready.

Then eventually all that pain turned away. That pain turned to pleasure as he started thrusting in and out of me. He started slow until, "faster!" I screamed as a jumble of nerves started moving in my stomach. Zach went ten times faster making me grip the sheets as more tears came out of my eyes. Zach kissing them away, as I screamed lightly every time he moved back into me. I didn't know how I person could feel so much pain but pleasure at the same time. I knew that without lube or being fingered I wasn't going to be getting out of bed tomorrow. The only thing helping me was Zach's pre-cum, but I could feel every inch of him. I could feel where the rawness of my insides were burning because of him moving.

I closed my eyes, them being watery and I thought about tonight how Zach's eyes lit up in the moonlight, how he just lifted me up and made me forget about me having to go back to Los Angeles that I am now so regretting. About how I knew he cared for me, that he wouldn't want me to get hurt. How I can look at his lips talking and not here a single thing coming out of his mouth. How his smile can make me fall over and over again in love with him. How my heart just wants to jump out of my chest and meet his. How holding his hand can send shivers throughout my hole body.

I felt Zach hit a bundle of nerves and I opened my eyes wide and screamed at the top of my lungs in pleasure. "Shit, Zach." My knuckles turned white from holding onto the bed covers so hard. Zach kept hitting my prostate over and over again. I swear I could've been bleeding by this point.

"Damn Jack, I'm gonna cum."

"Me too, on three."

"1. 2. 3." We said at the same time and released our loads, me cuming onto Zach's chest and him cuming into me filling me up.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked as he went to go get a towel to clean us up.

"You're fucking huge Zach, I won't even be able to walk tomorrow." He smiled and gave me a smirk.

"Well I hoped so." I grabbed the pillow behind my head and threw it at him, but I missed and pouted crossing my arms, pouting my lip. "Aww whiny baby."

"Fuck off dickhead." He laughed at me so I gave him the middle finger. He came back over to me giving me a kiss on the head.

"You know you love me." I rolled my eyes at that as he started cleaning his chest and he cleaned in between my legs, getting most of his cum out.

"I wish we could go all night."

"Why don't we, babe?"

"Round 2?"

Zach nods his head yes and gets on top, straddling my hips and sinking himself down on my dick. "Figured I give you a break. Don't want you getting hurt." I smiled at him as he just made me love him more than I already did. Was it too soon? Who really fucking cares?

A/N

No innocence at ALL