"I don't even care if you're gonna be the death of me, me, me."

A/N

The first eleven words of this chapter just makes me question if I'm on drugs?

Zach - (One week later)

"Yo, Jo." I say walking into the inclosed space before my friend Jonah's meth lab. Jonah walks out of the lab into another room to take his suit off but keeps his mask on and then walks into the safe contained space where I was standing.

He took off his mask to talk, "Lil bro, where you been?"

"You haven't heard?" I asked confused because if Jacks parents heard then how come Jonah hasn't.

"Heard what? I've been in the lab for the past week." Right. Gosh this man works too hard.

"I met someone." I say biting my lip.

"Boy or Girl?" Jonah says knowing that I'm bisexual.

"Boy." I mutter nervously.

"Who is he?" Jonah asks excitedly. 

"Well, Uh..." I scratch the back of my neck. "You're not going to believe me so I guess I'm just going to go." I point to the door and quickly rush out, but Jonah grabs my arm before I can go any farther.

"No, no, no why aren't you telling me who he is?" He says and I smile nervously.

"Well he he is sorta well known."

"What do you mean by that?" Jonah says.

"What I mean is that hemayormaynotbekindafamousandknowsshawnmendesandisreallygoodinbedandhisvoiceissoperfecthisnameisjackaveryyouknowhim?" I say really quickly trying to rush it all out.

"Jack Avery? You mean the one who was on Shawn Mendes' fifth album, the one song you raved about?"

"Yes that one. And how did you get all that?" I tilt my head.

"I'm your best friend, I know what you're saying when you speak gibberish." I straighten up as he chuckles.

"Oh-ok."

"So you're seriously talking about the Jack Avery?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Well I'm happy for you, but I'm just gonna ask you this cause' I don't want your heart to be broken, but he does know about all of this, right?" He asks me worriedly.

"Yes he knows, maybe I wasn't the one to tell him, but he knows and he is ok with it." Jonah smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"That's so great! I'm happy he is okay with it, but how did he figure out if it wasn't you?"

"Well technically I think paparazzi took pictures of us when we were walking into his hotel after a big event and well I stayed with him that night and since he's famous and I'm infamous things got put on magazines, YouTube, fan accounts stuff like that. Unfortunately he woke up the next day with a call from his mother because she knew about it before he did and you know things planned out, but it's going to be okay." Jonah just nods his head.

"Well at least his family knows?" Jonah asks questioning if that's a good or bad thing. I just shrug my shoulders because I don't know if it is or if it's not. "Well he is getting you out of your and I quote 'I'm never gonna date anybody ever again as long as I have TacoBell I'll be fine' mood." He says mocking my voice.

"Aww, Jack likes TacoBell too, we had it together one night, it tasted ten times better I swear." Jonah just rolls his eyes.

"Ten times better than him?" My jaw dropped and I gasped.

"Fuck off, Jonah." I yell in his face, while he just laughs.

I walk out the door, but before I do I stop and say, "He tastes very good, for your information."

"TMI." I hear Jonah mutter before I walk out the door with a smile on my face and laughing lightly at Jonah and what I just said. It's true that I'd rather eat Jack then TacoBell or Chipotle, Jack is just delicious. I guess I was giving Jonah too much info, oh well.

I go to my car and before I get in I feel my phone buzz; it's Jack. I slide the button to answer it.

Z: Hey Jack

J: Hi Zach

I smile when I hear his voice that makes me melt.

Z: What's up noodles

He giggles, which just makes my heart beat out of my chest, and makes it so I can't breathe, and I am so in love that this man is gonna be the death of me.

J: Well I have a surprise for you

Z: Which is!?

J: Well I can't tell you, that's why it's called a surprise

Z: When will I get the surprise?

J: Soon

Z: Ok, well how was your day?

J: Ok, I just woke up, but how was your day?

Z: I'm getting a surprise from my favorite person in the world, it's going great!

J: Aww, someone else is getting you a surprise.

He sounded sad, but I couldn't help to laugh a little.

Z: Baby, you're my favorite person in the world, I'm getting a surprise from you!

J: Oh ok

I heard his giggle through the line.

Z: Well I gotta go, I'll text you soon, noodles.

J: Bye, love.

With that we ended the call and started my car heading to my house that Jack has yet to have seen; I know he would love it. The big sparkling chandeliers, the windows that reach the sky, the grand staircase, the pool in the backyard and the ping pong table in the game room. The big tv where we can watch Netflix and play Fortnite. The big bed with fluffy sheets, the clawfoot tub, and shower made for two. The music room with guitars hung on the wall, the grand piano that sits in the middle of the room, and the studio in the corner.

When I got home I went to my office to sort some things out. I texted Jack, but I never got an answer back, it hurt, but I knew he was probably busy, at least I never got left on read. Then I went to my room jumping on the bed, yawning of exhaustion. I went on my phone to scroll through Instagram, when I saw that a plane crashed in New York, I didn't think much of it, although I felt horrible for the people who were on the plane, I scrolled some more, I texted Jack that I was going to bed and still no answer back. I tossed and turned until I finally fell asleep, waiting for that answer back. I never got it.

It was in the middle of the night when I got a call from Jack, but it wasn't him. He was safe, I knew that, but I wasn't ready, such a little amount of time that was filled with joy, could be ruined.

"I'm on my way."

A/N

What happened?