"You know I wouldn't walk away even if I could."

"I don't even care what people say because you taste so good."

————

To Mom: He's not a bad person mom.

From Mom: How do you know, you've only just met yesterday.

To Mom: You don't know the whole story and he trusts me Mom. I can't just let him be alone.

From Mom: I just don't want him to hurt you baby.

To Mom: He's harmless...

————

I was texting my mom while Zach was curled up into my side, old tears staining his cheeks. I can't believe what this kid went through. IHe is an angel and all he has been through is hell. I decided I haven't posted on Instagram in a few days, okay maybe just one, but usually I am pretty active. So I then turn the side lamp on hoping to not wake Zach and he doesn't move.
So I turn my head to kiss him on the forehead and take the picture. Zach's head was on my shoulder as my eyes were closed while kissing his forehead.

I posted the picture on Instagram with the caption...

@jackaverymusic This man deserves nothing, but love.

...I posted on twitter. With out the picture...

@jackaverymusic
Some angels may go through hell.
...

He didn't deserve what he had to go through.

————

I woke up the next morning without a Zach in my arms. I wondered if he had gone away again, but then I heard the bathroom sink running and knew it was him. I smiled, happy that he was here this morning. But then I finally checked my phone and had a notification that I had an interview, at 3:00 and groaned and many texts from my manager that I haven't looked at because they're probably about me and Zach. Then Zach came out of the bathroom, "you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"I don't know if I should believe that or not."

"Trust me as long as I have you I'll be okay, okay?"

"Okay." I smiled as I bit on my bottom lip looking him up and down. Wow.

"Y'know, it's not nice to stare." Zach said making my cheeks turn pink and my head to look down. "I saw what you posted on Instagram and Twitter... They were about me, huh?" I nodded my head yes. "Thank you." I looked up and gave him a confused face. "For not judging me, and to think I'm an angel even if I'm from hell, for giving me something that I haven't had in forever." Zach says while growing on a smile, and I look up to smile back at him.

"I'm always here if you need me." It got quiet after I said that, it was just nice having his company.

"Oo, can you send me that picture?"

"Of course." As I went to send the photo of me kissing Zach's forehead to him, my sister sent me a text.

From Sysy: What the hell are you doing with a man who sells drugs for a living!! Harry Styles would not approve!!

To Sysy: You don't get it and I don't care what you say.

From Sysy: I know, I'm sorry. It's just moms worried about you.

To Sysy: Yeah. I know she cares about me and is probably questioning why I'm with Zach right now and may not approve as of yet. But you can't judge a book by its cover, remember that.

From Sysy: Ok, always.

Zach saw me texting on my phone, questioning why I looked sad. "I'm okay it's just my sister."

"Why is she making you sad?"

"Because she thinks that it's bad for me to be around you, and that my mom is worried about me." I said, I felt like I sounded spoiled. Zach doesn't have a mom and he doesn't have a sister either. I'm lucky to have someone looking out for me, like how I want to look out for Zach.

"I'm sorry." Zach said.

"Don't be sorry Zach, you were just being you, it's who you are and I can't change that, your bad reputation doesn't mean anything to me. I know the real you and that's all that matters, okay?" Zach nodded his head yes, as he walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm happy, I have you."

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, you know I wouldn't walk away even if I could." Zach hugged me tighter, and then pulled away giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I have to go to work." Zach sighs after saying that and I nod my head yes.

"Yeah, me too I have an interview at 3 and I need to be ready before 2."

"I'll be back at 8 with dinner."

"Ok, see you later love." I lift myself up a bit to kiss his cheek because he is like 5 inches taller than me. Then he walks out the door. Then I remembered something and went over to the TV stand to grab it. "Wait, Zach!" I say as I run out the door, Zach only half way down the hallway. I ran up to him. "Room key." I say as I hand it to him.

"Oh, moving fast now are we?" Zach says
wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up." I smacked his chest.

"Ouch that hurt." Zach says holding his chest.

"Whoops." I say laughing as I sneak a kiss on Zach's tasteful lips. Zach returns the kiss, nibbling on my bottom lip.

"Ugh don't make me not want to leave." Zach groans.

"I wish you didn't have to."

"I know, me too, but I got to. I have to get to my math class before twelve." That shocked me.

"You're in school?"

"Yeah I'm in college studying business, maybe one day I'll finally manage you."

"Manage me in what?"

"Anything and everything." Zach says sexually while our lips are brushing against each others as we talk. Zach and I give each other one more last kiss before Zach goes off to college. My hands underneath his arms, holding onto his shoulders. Zach's hands holding my waist. We pull away and Zach gives me a quick kiss in the nose before going down the elevator. How could falling in love ever be so easy?