"It took one night, one try, ay. Damn. Im hooked."

Jack -

I was at the interview, in my dressing room getting ready. Then my manager comes in to my room. "What's up with you and this Zach boy?" He asks, my eyes widen in fear wondering if what I say next could lead to a good thing or a bad thing.

"N..nothing really it's just we we hang out and stuff." I say nervously biting my lip.

"Like what kind of stuff?" He forces me so I blurt out.

"We've kissed a few times, that's it." I say kind of freaked out because Jeff the managers voice keeps on raising.

"This isn't good for your reputation." He says making me shiver.

"I'm sorry if he has a bad reputation, but I can't help who I fall in love with." I say almost screaming.

"Your lucky he has more followers on Instagram than you." He says, sighing at the end.

"What?!" I say surprised.

"Yup, 70k more followers, so it's good promotion."

"Holy shit, and I have 22million." I'm surprised I never heard about this.

"I'm guessing you never heard about this?" Jeff asks.

"Well yeah, I only ever knew that he is a college student who sold drugs because it was in the family."

"Well he is international, and apparently worked for Gucci for awhile." Me eyes widened.

"Wow, ok."

"Ok, well get to the show." He said as I walked out of the room and to the studio where I'd be interviewed.

The interview was going perfectly fine until they pulled up the magazine cover of Zach carrying me into the hotel room. "So, new boyfriend Jack?" They asked.

"Oh! Well no, but I hope he will be soon." I say with a smile on my face.

"When did you two meet? Or was it the first time you met when he carried you into the hotel?"

"It was the first time we met when he carried me into the hotel. I guess I just trusted him from the start." I say.

"And this." The picture I posted on Instagram, the comment and tweet cut out and put next to the cropped picture, on the screen behind us. I started getting angry, why do they need to know so much?

"Yeah that's me with Zach."

"Was the tweet about him too?"

"Yeah it was."

"So you think he's an angel, even with what he does for work? Do you even know about his "work"?" She questions me as if I'm stupid and don't know who Zach really is.

"Of course I know and I don't judge him for it, you know his reputation, but you don't know his past or who he is as a person. He isn't going to hurt me, I've said once that he is harmless, and I'm sticking to that. I may have only known him for 3 days, but it feels as if I already know everything." I say offensively.

"Ok well that raps it up, thank you for being here Jack." She says giving me her hand to shake, which I do to be polite.

I walked back into my dressing room after taking a photoshoot for the magazine. "I did as best as I could Jeff." As he followed in after me.

"I know kid." He says patting me on the back. "Remember, we leave Friday." He says, I totally forgot.

"I have to leave, but?"

"But what, Jack?"

"I don't want to leave Zach."

"You got to figure that out yourself." He said making me frown as I packed up all my stuff said bye to Jeff and the crew, then went back to the hotel. I checked the time, 7:50. I'd just make it back in time for dinner.

It was 8:03 and I walked into a shirtless Zach sitting down on my bed, he looked up from his phone as he saw me staring at him. "Oh, great your dressed!"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I mean like dressed nicely, I'm taking you somewhere." He says getting up and walking towards the coffee table where he put on a black silk buttoned up shirt. "Ready?"

"Yeah." I said and he came and took ahold of my hand, giving me a kiss on the cheek. We walked out of the hotel room, and then out of the hotel. "So where are you taking me?" I said as we walked side by side our fingers laced together, and shoulders touching.

"You'll just have to wait to find out." He said giving me a kiss on the neck. We kept on walking till we were on the same street as the Eiffel Tower, its lights shining down on us. Zach pulled me into a restaurant called Crave.

We went up to the receptionist and Zach said, "Reservation for Herron." The receptionist signed us in on the computer and took us up the stairs and onto the roof. It was only just me and Zach up there, lights hanged down from stands, and there were 2 candles in the center of a white stained wooden table that had a white cloth over the top of it. There was black marbled flooring, and black metal bars that were along the end of the flooring so people didn't fall off and the Eiffel Tower was right in front of us.

A tear slipped out of my eye.

But I brushed it away and went to where Zach was pulling my chair out from under the table. Zach then went to his side and sat down, as we ordered drinks. I could hear faint music coming from a record player in the corner. I didn't want to leave this right now, what I have here, which is barely anything, but a person I've been longing to know. I want to know every single thing about him. I also didn't know how a person could fall deeply in love in just a few days. And all it took was one night where I let a random man take me into my room, one try of just letting go and believing in someone. And now I felt as if I was hooked to this person. That he would never leave my mind.