The Way That I Love You

"I'm not going on another blind date, Sam." I yelled into the phone as my best friend, Samantha, tried to talk me into another date with a man she set me up with.

"Come on, Carter! You have to go. He is cute and he has an actual job for once! He's single! Come on!" She insisted. I sighed and gave in just as I did every time. "Okay. But if this one doesn't go well like all the others didn't, i'm leaving." I compromised, walking into my closet and searching for something to wear.

"What am I gonna wear?" I asked, looking on my rack of many dresses. "Wear that skater bodycon dress that had the back cut out. That shit was sexy." She joked. I laughed at her as I searched for the bodycon dress I wore to a release party I attended couple of years ago. I finally found it and laid it on my bed, putting Sam on speaker so I could hear her as I tried on the dress.

"I don't think I can fit this anymore. My boobs might be too big." I said, slipping out of my clothes as I prepared to suck into the tight dress. "Yeah. Them things did get bigger. You sure you don't wanna switch over with me? No one would judge." She tempted. "No Sam. I do NOT want to become a lesbian with you. I like dick." I admitted, pulling the dress down onto my body. "How the hell you gonna say you like something that you never had before?" I cringed at the sadness I was in when I almost lost my virginity to my ex fiancé. Waiting till after marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be. If you don't know how big he is, you'll be stuck with a small dick for the rest of your life.

"Well I wasn't gonna let Christian do it with that tiny dick of his. That's pathetic." I laughed. "It fits!" I squealed, running over to the large mirror on my wall and checking how I fit in the dress. "Good. Can we go out now? I wanna go see Think Like a Man and you're taking your time." She yelled through the phone as I took the dress off and hung it on my bathroom door.

"I'm waiting for your ass to come pick me up. My car is in the shop." I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit for the movies. "Fine. I'm bout to leave out. And yo sexy ass better be ready when I get there." She commanded. "Yeah whatever." I mumbled, hanging up the call and picking out an outfit.

I decided on a jet black crop top with a slit in the front, high waisted distress shorts and some knee high black combat boots. After doing all my hygiene stuff and getting dressed, I picked out my black mini Givenchy tote and made my way downstairs. Just as I was about to head to the living room and watch some tv, my door bell rang. I ran over to it and opened the door, Sam busting in before I even greeted her.

"Sure, come right in." I closed the door behind her as she headed to my kitchen. "Hey boo." She laughed, opening the fridge and searching through my food. Sam was my best friend since college. She was about 5" 2' with beautiful long honey brown hair that reached down to her butt and almond colored eyes. She was lesbian but could get any guy if she wanted him. "Damn." She smirked, closing the refrigerator and heading over to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Why you gotta do this shit to me?" She muttered as she placed her face in the crook of my neck. "Shut up." I said, playfully pushing her and switching over to my bag. "So after we go to the movies, I was thinking maybe we could head over to my place and chill till your date with Forrest." I plopped down on my couch as she ran over and jumped ontop of me. "So you finally tell me his name. Forrest sounds like a gay name, don't you think?" I asked, playing in her hair as she flipped through her phone. "Does he look gay to you?" She asked, showing me an Instagram picture of him. He had beautiful white teeth and nice cut facial hair.

"Oh he's not that bad. Finally you have good taste." I smacked the back of her head. "Aye! The dudes I picked are good. They just had some loose baggage." She slapped the back of my head. "Yeah. Because it's perfectly normal to set me up with a porn star who's married and has six kids. Boyfriend Material!" I yelled sarcastically, slapping the back of her head. She flipped me over so she was hovering over me, holding my hands above my head. "I wouldn't have to set you up on dates if you would just give us a chance." She said seriously, bending down and kissing me. I kissed back as she laid down ontop of me. I pulled away and looked at her. "I can't do that. My parents would be ashamed that I followed after them. And what if it doesn't work out? Then we'll have messed up our friendship." I said, pecking her lips again before getting up and standing in front of her. Ever since college, me and Sam had been friends with benefits. Our chemistry was hard to ignore but me nor my parents like the idea of being in a relationship with the same sex. So we kissed and other things but we weren't an official lesbian couple. "Come on. Since your so desperate to go see this movie." I said, rushing her. She pulled my arm, forcing me ontop of her. "Now I wanna stay here with you." She pouted, pecking my lips again. "No. We can hang out after the movie. At your house." I insisted, getting up and pulling her with me. "Ugh. Fine." She said, smacking my butt as we headed out of the house.