Party Pt.1

I drove up into the parking lot of the party and it was packed with crazy fans trying to get entry, huge cars of celebs going inside, and paparazzi everywhere trying to get the best photos. I pulled my mirror down from my car and checked to make sure the make up covering my bruises was believable. It was barely noticeable so I grabbed my black Proenza handbag and made my way to the entrance of the party, rocking my jet black Giuseppe Zanotti gladiator knee high cage pumps. As I entered it was dark with different colored lights swaying throughout the building. I looked around for Trey when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. "Carter?" A small loud voice came from behind me. I turned around to find a tatted, light skin Michael. "Hey Mikey." I yelled over the loud music as I hugged him. "Chill with that name. I'm around my people. You gotta call me Tyga." He chuckled. "Whatever." I shook my head. He gave me a once over, checking me out. "Damn. Who you here wit'?" He asked, grabbing my hand. "Actually i'm here with Trey." I said. He instantly let go of my hand. "You the girl this nigga was talking bout that was at Forrest house? You should've called me, I would've kicked his ass. That was real foul what he did." He said. Just as I was about to speak, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as someone lips connected with my neck. "Speaking of the devil." Mike said. "Hey Carter." Trey spoke as he removed his face from my neck and turned me around. "You look beautiful as usual." He said, grabbing my hand. I blushed as he gave Mike a head nod before beginning his journey to the V.I.P section, me following close behind. "So what was the matter earlier? You sounded kinda tense." He said as we sat down in the center of V.I.P. I got stank looks from a lot of the girls in V.I.P and sexual looks from a lot of the dudes. "Um....."

My heart yelled at me:

Tell him! He'll help you and it won't happen again!

But my brain just replayed Forrest's words:

Tell anyone, and that's your life.

TELL ANYONE, AND THAT'S YOUR LIFE!

"Nothing. I just had to go see my.... my mom." I lied. He nodded his head and began looking through the crowd. "How do you know Tyga?" He asked me after a couple of minutes of silence. "We met on one of the rehearsal days for Drake's video. He's like a brother to me." I told him. "Oh good. I was hoping y'all weren't like exes or something. Might have to beat a niggas ass. Seems like I'll still have to though." He said, looking around at all the guys staring at me. I chuckled. "Trust me. I'm not dealing with anyone else right now." I said, grabbing his hand. "Else? Let's make that clear to everyone then." He said, leaning over to me and kissing my lips. I grabbed the sides of his face as I bit his bottom lip, sucking on it as he kissed my top one. I pulled away as a smile crept onto my face. I looked around and all the bitches rolled their eyes and the niggas stopped looking. I looked back over and smiled at Trey as he smiled back. What have I gotten myself into?