Party Pt.2

"Everybody give it up for the man of the night. Mr Steal Yo Girl himself! Trey Songz!" The announcer yelled, followed by Trey running onto the small stage behind V.I.P. Everybody began screaming as he grabbed a mic and the music for NaNa began playing. I stood up and started swaying to the beat as he began singing the dirty version of Na Na.

Oh na na. Look what you done started

Oh na na. Why you gotta act so naughty?

Oh na na. I'm bout to spend all this cash.

Oh na na. If you keep shaking that ass.

Oh na na na. Put your hands in the air if your fucking tonight.

Oh na na na. Keep your hands in the air if your fucking tonight.

Oh na na na, oh na na na na na na na. Everybody say it like:

Every couple of verses, he'd look over at me and smile, causing me to look away so he wouldn't see me blush, even though he was moving so quickly that he probably wouldn't be able to.

When he got to one of the main verses, he bent down on the stage and grabbed my hand, singing to me:

Girl you've had good but I can give you better. I'll have you thinking bout forever.Ima make you say Oh na na oh!

He kissed my hand and got back up, heading to the thee side of the stage and finishing the song. He took off his shirt as he sang the last couple of verses, looking over at me and winking before throwing the shirt at me. I caught it before it was snatched out of my hand by a girl with way too much make up and not enough clothes on. She shoved me and walked away. All I could do is tell myself: "I'm gonna get way more than that shirt." I chuckled. When the song was over, he left the stage and went backstage, probably to get a new shirt. When he came back, he had on a black shirt with a black blazer and some true's on. He came over to me and took my hand, leading me to the bad on the far side of the club-like building. "Peach Ciroc." I said when the bartender asked what we wanted. "Wet Pussy." He said nonchalantly. "What?" I laughed as the bartender began pouring drinks and shaking them up. "It's this thing where the bartender mixes just about all the alcohol he has and puts it on ice. It's the shit." He said as the bartender gave me my drink. I took a sip and it was just how I liked it: not too strong but still a hint of alcohol. I'm not a huge drinking person. When Trey got his, he took a long sip. He smirked when he took it away from his lips and handed me his cup. "Try it." He shouted as the Dj turned up the music he was playing. I hesitantly took a sip and it was really good. He smiled at me as I took a second sip. "You like that shit, don't you?" He asked as I handed it back to him. "It's good." I said, taking a sip of my drink as we made our way back to our seats in V.I.P. As I was about to sit back in my seat next to him, he pulled me down onto his lap. I looked back at him and looked down at his lips, pecking them. I sat back onto his chest as his hand clenched my waist. I finished my drink and sat it next to the chair as I locked my fingers with his. I know we just met but I was really feeling him. And who could say no to sexy ass Trey Songz? "I'm gonna go holler at some of my people. You wanna come or stay here?" He whispered into my ear. I bit my lip and looked back at him. "You want me to come?" I asked. He waited for a second before nodding his head. I stood up and he got up, grabbing my hand and leading me towards a group of people sitting in V.I.P. "Trigga my nigga!" A light skinned guy said, standing up and dapping Trey. He was sexy as hell and had an accent. "Who's this?" He asked, grabbing my hand and kissing it. I giggled as he looked at me. "Carter." Trey said, grabbing my hand and putting his arm around my waist. "Oh my bad man. I ain't no she was witchu. I'm August tho." He said, smiling at me. "There's no need to be jealous. I came here with you, didn't i?" I whispered to him, pecking the skin underneath his ear. He smirked and lowered his hand onto my butt. Every nigga love putting they hand right there. I did a once over of August. He had hella tattoos but was fine as hell. "What you been up to nigga?" Trey asked August. "Nothing much nigga. I need to fuck wit' you tho cuz you been doing some big shit outchea'." He spoke with his accent. "What about you?" He asked. "I been working hard. Tryna get this Drake shit out the way. We 'sposed to be making a video for Successful." He nodded, squeezing my butt. My entire body shook at the sound of his name. I missed him so much. "Don't do that." I giggled in his ear as he continued to squeeze my butt. "Y'all some real freaks over der'. But foreal doe. We need to do something. I had laid out an extended version for I love this shit. Breezy was telling me he was gon slide through and lay down the end track and I got room for you if you want it. That shit would be dope." August spoke, rubbing his hands together. "Yeah nigga. Once I finish this shit ima gonna come to the studio and record it for you." Trey said. They talked for awhile and then August had to go use the bathroom. "How long you plan on staying?" I asked him as we sat back now. "Ion know. I ain't staying the whole time but since this is kind of my party I should stay for a majority of the time." He said. I nodded my head and sighed. "I can't stay the whole time. I have to go see my manager tomorrow around 10 so I gotta get some sleep." I said. "Come on! Stay with me and I promise I'll make sure your home by 1. You'll have from 1 till 9 to sleep." He begged. Who can say no to Trey Songz fine ass. "Whatever." I said. His smile grew wide as he reached over and kissed my cheek. Just as the song that was playing faded away, Face Down by Meek Mill, Wale and Trey came on. He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the dark dance floor. Fluorescent neon lights flashed as the beats boomed throughout the room. He grabbed onto my waist as I danced, my back against his chest. I bent down and began twerking on him, causing him to grab onto my waist. There were lots of "Damn" that came from the people around us as people watched me and Trey dance. When the song faded away, Chiraq by Nicki and Lil Herb started bouncing, causing everyone to turn up. I felt someone grab my hand and I was pulled away. I tried to pull my hand away but their grasp was too tight. When we reached a dark room, they finally let go after closing the door. The light flicked on and tears instantly fell down my face.