Making You Mine

"Come on! Just get dressed and i'm gonna take you out." Trey begged as he laid on my bed with, again, no shirt on and I stood in the same bustier from earlier and my boyshort panties with nike socks on my feet and a loose messy bun on my head. "I don't wanna." I whined, plopping down on the bed next to him. He rolled over so he was ontop of me and pecked my lips. "Pwease." He whined with a puppy dog face. I shook my head no and he leaned back down, kissing my lips and placing his tongue into my mouth. "Fine." I said against his lips. He pulled away and smiled, pecking my lips. "Yay!" He yelled like a little kid. I got up and went over to my closet, looking through my clothes. I found a black cut out romper jump suit. I laid it on the bed and picked out some black bow heels with cream satin lining. I grabbed my Tory Burch dome bag and laid it in the chair on the other side of my room and went into the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth, Trey's hands wrapped around my bare waist. "I'm gonna go home and change and I'll come back so we can go." He told me, kissing the back of my neck. "OAY." Was all I could get out with my mouthful of toothpaste. He kissed my cheek and left the bathroom, leaving the house.

I headed to Trey's car, getting in and buckling my seatbelt. "Where we going?" I asked. He reached over and pecked my lips twice. "You were just in my house 20 minutes ago." I laughed. "And? I can't resist those lips." He said, pecking my lips three more times. I smiled against his lips. "You look nice." He smiled, rubbing my thigh as he pulled off. "So do you." I said. He had on a black and red bull's hat with a red warrior muscle beater tee that showed off his muscles and red sweatpants with red and white retro 2 mid top Air Jordan's. "So you never answered my question. Where we going?" I asked him. "Don't worry about that. I don't know if heels is the best for this though, but we'll get you some better shoes." He told me. I furrowed my eyebrow as he laughed at my expression. "Don't worry about it babe. I got you." He told me. About 20 minutes later, we pulled into a laser tag arena parking lot. "Laser tag? You should've told me, I can't run in heels." I said, playfully hitting his chest. "What size are you?" He asked me, referring to my shoe size. "I'm a 7 and a half in women's so a 6 in mens I think." I told him. He got out of the car and opened the trunk. About five minutes later, he opened my door and handed me black and white Jordan Super Flys and a pair of socks. "You just happened to have my shoe size in your trunk. "I have a large selection of shoes for any occasion. Those are mens though so don't think I wear women's shoes because I don't." He joked as he I took off my heels and put on the socks and shoes. I went in my bag and grabbed my phone before throwing it into the back seat. I got out of the car and closed the door before grabbing Trey's hand as we headed to the entrance. When we got inside, it was dark and loud music filled the air. We went to the desk that was near the front and Trey got two wristbands for us. We put them on and then went into the small section past the desk where a man was handing people the laser vests and laser guns. He was yelling instructions at them as he handed us our stuff. "Baby?" I asked Trey as he was strapping on his jacket. "Hm?" He asked with a smirk from what I just called him. "Can you put my phone in your pants pocket? I don't have any." I asked him, handing him my phone. He put it in his pockets and finished putting on his vest as I did the same. We got out laser guns and followed everyone else into the empty maze arena where we were gonna play. All the lights when out when an electronic voice began to speak. "This game will continue on until we have one victor! It will begin in 3, 2, 1. Go!" It yelled as the lights began to flash different dark colors and me and Trey began to run around the maze. I tagged the back of one of the opponents as Trey got another one. For almost an hour we did this until we couldn't find anyone left. We both looked at each other and realized that we were the last ones. "I love you, but I have to win!" Trey yelled, tagging me. I dramatically fell onto the ground as all the lights came back on. He laughed and helped me up. "Is that how you feel? If we were the last ones on earth and you had the choice to kill me or me kill you, you'd choose to kill me? I'm hurt." I whined dramatically as we headed back to the guy to give him back our vests and guns. We headed back to the car as we talked about how much fun we had. "We have one more place to go. You can put your heels back on though." Trey told me as I slipped off his shoes. He pulled off and we drove for about a half an hour when we pulled into a large garage that was connected to a huge house which I was guessing was Trey's. We got out and he grabbed my hand, leading me to the front door. "Welcome to Casa de la Trey." He laughed as we got inside. He headed straight up the stairs as I followed close behind. We went into a room that was his bedroom. He gestured for me to sit down and I did so as he slipped off my heels and placed my bag in the floor. I stood up and and he opened the glass door leading to his balcony. I followed behind him as we walked outside, revealing a table set up for two with rose petals around it and a bottle of wine on the rocks with two wine bottles and clear plates with silverware. I smiled as he walked me over to the chair and pulled it out for me. I sat down and he pushed my chair in for me before sitting in the chair across from me. I looked over the balcony and it was a view of his pool and hot tub. "This is beautiful." I told him. He smiled at me before excusing himself. I looked at the view until he returned with two large silver things that you see in the movies and placed one in front of me and one in front of him. I lifted mine as he lifted his, revealing a lobster tail, pasta, a potato, a piece of garlic bread, and corn on the cob. "Wow. This looks great." I told him as he popped the cork off the wine bottle. "All for you." He said as he poured some into each of our glasses. "Who made this?" I asked as I filled my mouth with a fork full of the tasty potato. "This sexy nigga right here." He laughed as I bit into the corn.