Anxiousness

I stood in the long line of girls and looking at my competition, i'm positive I won't be picked. I'm thinking about turning around when a beautiful light skinned girl runs out of the room crying because she wasn't picked. Now I know that I won't be the only one let down and who knows? I might just make it. I hope we don't have to see Drake and Trey in the audition because that's be awkward if they're both in the same room. The line moved up as I stood and walked up farther. I was about 10 feet from the door and 20 people away from the audition. I looked in the mirror that sat across the room as I fixed my outfit. I wore a black heart neckline cut bustier with gold buttons down the center and sheer black high waisted boy shorts that showed enough but not too much. I pulled my hair out of its loose ponytail and fluffed out my curls so they accented my face. I reached into my bag and grabbed my perfume, spritzing it on before adding another layer of deodorant under my arms. I put a small layer of make up on and luckily my bruise had healed enough where I could use a small amour of make up so it could blend in. I added a quick layer of red lip stick and a clear lipgloss over it so I'd have a glossy shine to my lips when three girls stepped out of line. "I can't do it! What if he doesn't recognize me! Then I definitely wont get in!" One of the girls yelled, running out of the room as the two other girls ran after her. Everyone moved up in line as a girl walked past all of us. "Excuse me!" The girl in front of me yelled at her. The girl stopped and flipped her hair. "The line starts at the back. Your not anymore special than us." The girl chuckled as I laughed with her. "Trust me. All of you girls can go home. Drake knows who I am and it won't take Trey long enough to choose me. You guys have no chance." She said, turning on her heel and walking into the audition room. I shook my head as the girl in front of me trend around and giggled. "I think we both have a better chance then she does. I doubt they'll pick any groupies. I'm Kadence by the way." She said, extending her hand. "Carter Blake." I smiled, shaking her hand. "So how's you get here? Someone told you or you just showed up?" She asked as we all scooted up in line. "Well you probably won't believe me if I tell you." She turned with an excited look as I began to tell her. "Well I dated Drake for about a year and then he had to go on tour so we broke up. You don't have to believe me but trust, I was there before Rihanna walked in." I laughed. Her eyes grew wide as I continued. "When he went off on tour we just called it off and it was quite hard to move on. I'd already moved in with him and I had to move out when he left. About a month ago, my best friend, Sam, set me up with Forrest Tucker, Trey's brother. I didn't know anything about him so I went it with him and we saw each other for about a month until I found out he was engaged and his fiancé was pregnant." I sighed. Kadence looked at me with a disguised look as I laughed at her expression. "That son of a bitch! Did you chop off his dick? That's what I would've done." She laughed as we moved up more in line. Now there were 14 people in front of me including Kadence. "No. I just kind of went M.I.A. Then one day I went to the gym and Trey was there. He knew about what Forrest did and after we played around a little we went to IHOP. Oh! Did I tell you we kissed in the pool at the gym? I blushed at the memory. Kadence had a priceless look on her face. "Then he invited me to his Na Na release party and I went. And then Drake was there and I kissed him. Now I feel bad because I still love Drake but I was already getting close to Trey. And now i'm here because my manager thinks it's a great idea for publicity and all this other shit. I just hope it won't get awkward." I said. "Girl! I would trade places with you any day! Drake and Trey are both some of the finest men I've seen. You better get you some!" I laughed. "How old are you?" I asked her. "23." I laughed. "25." I said as we moved up more. My heart began to pound as I heard a loud laugh come from the audition room. "Oh my god." I froze. "What?" She asked. "Aubrey is in there." I said, remembering his laugh. "Duh! So is Trey. Oh shit girl! That's gonna be awkward." She said in a duh tone. We had small talk until it was her turn to go in. She fixed herself and went into the room, shutting it behind her. I was thinking about going back but I waited almost 3 hours to get to the front of this line and I was not gonna go back. I went into my bag and pulled out my resumé and head shots even though i'm pretty sure they'd know who I was since Trey and Drake would be there. I hadn't talked I Trey or Drake since the incident and neither knew I'd be here. I went on my phone and checked everything before silencing it and throwing it into my bag. The door opened and a tall white woman came out. "Next!" She yelled as if I weren't standing right in front of her. I smiled and walked into the room slowly, my heart skipping a beat.