I've Got My Ears On You

Forrest and Trey above. You know Drake.

Tears fell down my eyes as I watched a red light beep in the puddle of blood in my underwear. This entire time I thought I was having pre period cramps but there was a quarter sized microphone in my vagina. "Carter." Drake said outside of the stall as I sat crying. "I... I can't come out right now. I'll talk to you later. You... You still have my number, right?" I asked, sniffling. "Yeah. Are you sure your okay?" I sighed. "Yeah. You should go before someone comes in here." "Alright. I lo-" He stopped mid sentence before sighing and leaving the bathroom. How was there a freaking microphone in my vagina?

Flashback

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled in his face as he pinned my arms above my head and yanked my robe back off. He let go of one of my arms and slapped me in my face, causing my cheek to sting intensely. Tears fell down my face as he held my arms down with one hand and slammed the other one into my opening. "Uggghhh!" I yelled in pain as he pumped two fingers into me. I wiggled one hand from under his arm and held onto my purity beads as he began kissing my neck. "Please." I cried as he pounded into me with his fingers. I lifted my knee and kneed him twice in his nuts, causing him to groan and slip his fingers out of me. I scrambled up and ran to the kitchen, grabbing the biggest knife I could find. I stood in position as he walked into the kitchen, one hand covering his pants and the other one dangling beside him. "Come any closer and I'll stab you." I said, holding the knife up in front of me. He smirked at me before speaking coldly. "This won't be the last time. Tell anyone, and that's your life." He said before walking out of the kitchen followed by the slamming of my front door.

He was the only one that came in direct contact with t vagina. He must've put it inside of me to hear everything I do and probably tell where i'm at, which is why he always appeared out of nowhere.

It was about 5:30 and I was laying in bed when my phone began to ring. I slowly reached for it and saw an unknown number. I was about to decline when something told me to answer it. "Hello?" There was silence for a moment before someone answered. "Hi. Is this Ms.Carter Blake?" A female voice asked. "Yes this is she." I spoke, confused. "Perfect! I'm Trey's manager. He wanted me to call you and tell you that you were a magnificent choice for the video. There are two other girls that were also excellent as well so we ask that you and the other two come down to the studio where the auditions were held at around 10:30 and we'll do a follow up to see who got the part in the video." I squealed in excitement as I jumped out of bed. "Okay! Thank you so much! Is there anything we need to bring or a certain thing we need to wear?" I asked. "Yes. Since the video will involve one of you being in lingerie, we ask that underneath your clothes you were the sexiest thing you've got. But remember, this is a music video. Nothing too revealing. We'll have a designer for the video but we still need to see what you've got." I sighed. I really wanted to be fully clothed in the video. "Okay. Thanks. I'll be there tomorrow morning at 10." I said, hanging up. I need to go get my toes and nails done, my hair, and I need to find something sexy to wear for tomorrow. As I was changing into some clothes for the mall, my phone began to ring. Trey.

"Hey." I answered. "What's good?" He asked in a sexy, sleepy voice. "Nothing. I'm about to go shopping for the meeting tomorrow." I told him, slipping on my sweatpants. "Lemme come witchu." He insisted. "Alright. Come pick me up." I told him. We hung up and I finished getting ready. I was wearing a black and white bustier bra top with gold studs, balance drop crotch sweatpants, black chucks, a black homie beanie with my hair in messy curls and a black and white express backpack. I filled it with what I needed and headed down stairs. About 10 minutes later, Trey honked his horn outside. I locked my door and left the house, hopping in his car.

We were strolling through the mall, hand in hand as I searched for something to wear. Trey had a snapback and sunglasses on so he wouldn't be noticed. We came up to Victoria Secret and I looked at him. "How about you go to another store while I look in here and I'll call you when i'm done?" I asked him. "I'm gonna see you in it tomorrow anyway. Just let me come." He said, walking into the store with me. I looked around for something when I spotted a cheetah print bra and panty suspender set. I looked for my size as Trey looked at me. "How about this one?" I asked him as I showed him my size. He bit his lip and nodded, causing me to laugh. I went up to the register and got rung up. "That'll be $32.78." She told me. I reached for my wallet when Trey stopped me. "I got it." He said, reaching in his pocket. "No. I got it." I said, opening my wallet. "If you don't put that damn wallet away and let me pay for it." He said, handing the cashier a 50 dollar bill. She bagged it and gave it to me, giving Trey his change. "I don't like that." I said as we continued walking through the mall. "Why can't you just let me take care of you. You acting all scared like i'm gonna hurt you. It was just some lingerie not a stock." He chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist. "What do you mean 'take care of me'? We're not together." I asked, looking up at him. He looked down at me and pecked my lips. "Not yet." He said, looking away from me and continuing to walk.