Chapter 3: Questions

Johnnie's POV:

I woke up to Juliet cuddling. I'm glad it's Saturday. I could stay like this forever. I got out of the bed so I could brew some tea.

"Juliet, do you want some tea?" I said as I was trying to shake her awake.

"Give me twenty more minutes." She begged.

I walked out of my bedroom and saw Bryan reading a magazine.

"Who's the chick? Did you finally get laid?" He said jokingly.

"No, she's a friend from school. She's going to stay here for a while."

"Oooh, a 'friend'."

"Shut up, Bryan." I said I was going to the teapot.

Juliet's POV:

I woke up in Johnnie's bed. It made me happy. I sat up and smelled tea brewing. I smiled and headed toward the bathroom. I straightened my hair and did my makeup before he saw me.

"Wow, you look... Wow." Johnnie said when he barged in.

"Excuse you! What if I were naked?!" I snapped.

"Then I would of got a boner."

I smacked Johnnie. "Hey, now! That's a compliment!" He told me.

Johnnie and I walked out of the bathroom.

"Hi, I'm Bryan!" I heard Bryan Stars say.

"Oh, I know."

Johnnie handed me a cup of hot tea. My favorite. "Do you wanna go to the mall today?" Johnnie asked me. I nodded yes.

------

After Johnnie got dressed Bryan offered to take us because he needed to get some clothes at Aeropostale.

Johnnie grabbed my hand as we walked through the mall.

"I have something to ask you." He told me.

"Shoot."

"Will you live with me? When you turn sixteen, Bryan and I can help you get emancipated so you don't need to live with.... Her.. From the time until then you can just crash at my place." I didn't even need to think about it.

"Thank you so much, Johnnie."

Johnnie didn't respond. He pulled me into him and started to kiss me. At first I was in shock then I started to kiss him back. I think I love him. I didn't care that all the people and the mall was watching.

********************************************

THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKS I APOLOGIZE! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

DO YOU SHIP IT? JOHNLIET!!

HAHA I LOVE CAP LOCKS!

-HANNAH<3