Chapter 14: Sophie

A few words before I start this chapter. I haven't wrote this book in about a year. I'm going to start again with a co-writer. The books really sloppy. I understand. I was 15 when I wrote this. I'm trying to revive the shit out of it. So it's going to be really skippy. Sorrrry

*1 month later*

Juliet's POV:

I woke up from the most intense pain I've ever felt in my life. I shot up. My water broke.

"JOHNNIE!" I screeched.

I've never seen Johnnie wake up so fast. I think he knew what was happening. I had a contraction. "AH YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU DID THIS!" I screamed.

"I'll grab the hospital bag." He said calmly. Johnnie grabbed the bag and helped me up. The pain was so intense.

Then I realized. I was to not give vaginal birth. It is May 2nd. The surgeon was supposed to be there May 5th. But, the baby is coming now.

Johnnie walked me out the front door. He left me there and ran to Bryan's door.

"BRYAN! SOPHIE'S COMING! QUICKLY!" He screaming while knocking hard. Johnnie walked back over to me. I had another contraction and I squeezed Johnnie's hand. Johnnie froze in pain.

Bryan practically leaped out the door. He was wearing an Aeropostale shirt, basketball shorts, and flip flops. Bryan is going to drive us so Johnnie can sit by me.

Johnnie helped me down the car and helped me sit in the seat. Another contraction. They're so close together.

Bryan was speeding to the hospital. Johnnie called his mom. I asked him if he could call my mom.

Johnnie's POV:

I'm so scared. Beyond scared. I'm still a baby myself. Juliet had a contraction again and I felt as if she was breaking my hand.

*skipping car ride yolo*

As we arrived at the hospital they rushed Juliet to a birthing room. She was crowning. She was to deliver vaginally. The doctor said she was in labor for a while when we were at home. Sophie wanted out quickly.

"PUSH JULIET PUSH!" The doctor, my mom, and I screamed.

Finally I saw my baby girls head.

Sophie managed to make her way into the world healthy as can be.

Juliet's POV:

I heard her cry. Then it all became so.... muffled......

"Juliet?" I heard someone call in the distance.

Johnnie's POV:

They shoved all of us out of the room while they worked on Juliet's health.

I sat outside the door crying. Partially because I am now a father and because my girlfriend might not be okay and that was my fault. My mom held me while I was crying.

"Shh. Johnnie.. You have a lovely daughter. Juliet will be okay, baby. I love you very much." She was very calm.

My mom and i walked to the waiting room where I saw Cat and Bryan waiting. "Sophie's healthy as can be very beautiful."

"And Juliet?"

"Juliet is not healthy." I just walked away. They were going to ask questions I don't know the answer to.

I went back out in front of the birthing door.

I waited with my mom for what seemed like hours.
"Johnnie?" I heard someone say.

I shot up and walked through the door. I saw Juliet smiling at me.

"What... Happened?" I asked.

"Juliet passed out from the pain. We just needed to be sure. Would you like to see your baby?" The doctor said.

"Yes!" We both said. My mom started recording for YouTube.

The doctor handed us our baby. My god.. She was perfect. She has a full head of hair and bright blue eyes. "Johnnie. She looks just like you. Not a glimmer of me." Juls said.

Sophie suited her. Sophie Jade Guilbert.