Chapter 5

I am sooooo sorry that I lied. I am lazy. Sowwyyy. This chapter will be shortttttttttttttttttt.

Juliet's POV:

I'm not telling my mother that I'm moving until I turn sixteen, that's 3 weeks away.

Johnnie walked into his room.

"Okay, so I'm going to sleep on the couch until we can get you a bed." He told me.

"No, this is your bed. Have it." I smiled. Johnnie sat on the bed with me. He grabbed my shoulders and moved closer to him. He kissed me. I stopped and started to hug him.

"How can you love me, Johnnie?

"Because you are the prettiest thing I'd ever seen."

Johnnie's POV:

Juliet slapped her head against the pillow and she brought her hand against her forehead, leaving her scarred wrist exposed.

"Juliet.." I said about to cry. I moved my bracelets revealing my scars.

"Johnnie, no.." Juliet said.

I laid down right next to Juliet.

"I'm sorry, Juliet. I shouldn't even be doing this. You have a good reason I'm just a baby." I told her.

"I wanted to die until I met you. I haven't cut since I met you. You make me happy. You are the reason." I said pulling her closer.

"Johnnie, I'm sorry that you felt that way. I'm glad I'm here." She turned to face me.

"I'll stop." She said wiping her tears. "I know it won't be easy, we'll do it together. You got me out of my shit life, I need to keep pulling myself together."

"I love you." I told her.

I got off the bed.

"Here." I said handing her a bracelet.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"It's a bracelet I made at camp when I was nine. It says 'Johnnie' put it on. Whenever you have the urge to cut look at the bracelet. Know that I love you no matter what and that you don't need to cut."

"Oh, Johnnie." Juliet pulled me into her embrace. I kissed her wet cheeks.

I can't believe I lied to my girlfriend about me stopping my cutting.

----------------

UH OH!

COMMENT AND VOTE OR I WON'T UPDATE.

Sorry if it sucked /.\

-Hannah<3