Chapter 10: Breakdown and Gender

Johnnie's POV:

I held the baby in my hands. The baby wouldn't be quiet. He was screaming his head off and I couldn't do anything about it. Juliet walks in and tells me she's leaving. Without the baby.

I woke up covered in sweat. I saw Juliet sleeping soundly beside me. I quickly realized it was a dream. I picked up my phone. It's 5:47 A.M. I got up and walked into the living room. I collapsed on the floor. I started to cry my eyes out. It started to get harder to breathe.

"You're going to be a fuck up of a dad!" I thought.

This is all my fault. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of the knifes. I set the knife on my wrist. Then I dropped the knife.

I started to hyperventilate. I tried to be silent but my cries were getting louder and louder causing Juliet to wake up.

"Johnnie! Johnnie are you alright?" She said running by my side.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I kept repeating myself.

She put my head in her lap. I was crying harder. "Shh, shh. It's going to be alright. I love you, Johnnie. Everything will be alright."

"What if you stop loving me after the baby comes? Would you ever leave me and the baby?"

"I will never stop loving you. Even if we do fall out of love you will always be the father of him."

I sat up and hugged her. I will always love her too.

*1 month later*

Everyday I'm getting more comfortable with the fact I'm going to be a dad.

I walked into the nursery. We put it up a while ago. The theme colors were green and yellow since we didn't know the sex of the baby yet. I'm pretty confident that it's going to be a boy. Juliet is sure of it too. Today we will find out.

I walked over to his crib. I smiled. In just a few months this will be occupied by my spawn.

"Johnnie! Are you ready to go?" Juliet screamed.

"Yes!" I walked out of his room.

"Benjamin." I thought.

I approached Juliet. "Benjamin." Is all I said.

"I love it. What if it's a girl? What will her name be?" She joked.

"It's not." I grabbed the keys to my new car and grabbed Juliet's hand and we walked out the door. She shut it behind us.

I opened the car door for her. She got in. She was already getting a big belly.

I got in the drivers seat. I put the keys in the ignition. Before I started it, I pulled out my wallet to check if I my permit was in there. It was.

"Alright.. Let's roll!" I screamed.

*skipping car ride*

I parked. I pulled out my video camera.

"Hi there, Thug Pugs! Today is a very special day! We're going to learn the gender of the baby. Juliet are you excited?"

"I can't wait to not be pregnant. Johnnie honestly, I just want a healthy baby."

"Good answer, stinky!" I joked. She stuck her tongue out at me. She really has been stinky lately. She's had really bad gas.

I held the camera in one hand and Juliet's hand in the other.

"I'll see you guys after the waiting room!" I said. I dropped my hand.

"Johnnie?"

"Yeah?" She let go of my hand and started to run.

"RACE ME TO THE DOOR!" I started to chase after her, for a pregnant girl she is really fast.

We both made it to the door. I opened it for her. We both were panting. Everyone was staring at us when we walked in.

"Let's play find the teen parents." Someone mumbled. I shook it off. We checked Juliet in.

We sat in the seats. I rubbed her belly. "I hope Benjamin looks like you." I told her. She smiled.

I pulled out my phone and started playing "Candy Crush" to pass the time.

"Juliet?" I heard a male nurse say.

We both got up and she went to get measurements. She's still extremely tiny. She didn't want me to hear how much she weighs. He led us to a room. Juliet seemed to know what she was doing and laid down on the table. I pulled out the camera. "We're only minutes away!" I screeched. I placed the camera on the counter thingy. I started to sing a little. A woman walked in.

"How Juliet! Is the the daddy? I haven't seen him before." That hit me hard. I was busy every time she had an appointment. She noticed the camera and shrugged.

"I'm a YouTube vlogger. It's my job." I told her. She nodded. She put this gel stuff on Juliet's tummy.

"Wow! You're baby is very active. Very strong heartbeat. The baby is very healthy. Would you like to know the gender?" She asked.

"YES!" Juliet and I both screamed.

She moved the thingy around a bit.

"It's a.... Girl! Congratulations!" I started to cry.

She walked out to get us pictures of the babies.

"Johnnie are you upset that it's a girl not a boy?" Juliet asked.

"No, I'm just so happy that I'm having a daughter." I wiped my eyes.

"Hi, baby. I can't wait to meet you." I said.

"Sophie." I said out loud.

"Do you like Sophie?" I asked Juliet.

"I love Sophie. Sophie Guilbert. It sounds perfect." She told me.

"There you have it Thug Pugs! It's a girl!" I ended to video and kissed Juliet.

Go figure. A daughter.

-------------------------------------

WOOOH! A girl! Do you like the name?

COMMENT AND VOTE OR I WON'T UPDATE!

-Hannah