Chapter 4: The Question Game

Juliet's POV:

*4 days later*

Johnnie and I have been getting closer and closer. It's pretty neat.

"Do you want to be in my next video? I need to film today." Johnnie asked.

"Sure, what's it about?"? I asked.

"I ask you five questions and you ask me five questions.. Whoever loser has to do whatever the winner says." He smiled.

"Sure! Sounds like a blast."

Johnnie pulled out his camera and set it down right in front of us.

"Hey! What's up, guys! It's me, Johnnie and today we have a special guest, this is my new roommate, Juliet!" Johnnie said to the camera.

"Hey!" I replied.

"So, today we are doing 'THE QUESTION GAME!' She'll ask me 5 questions and I'll ask her questions! It can be anything! The person who gets the most wrong loses. The winner gets to tell the other person a challenge. Let's get started! Juliet goes first!"

"Um, okay.. What subject am I best at in school?" I asked Johnnie.

"MATH! Even though you hate it!" He replied.

"Correct! Your turn."

"How many countries are there in the world?" He asked.

"Um... Pass..." Shit. The Shit Head is going to win.

He got a smug look on his face.

I shut my eyes. "What color are my eyes?" I asked him.

"Easy, green, but you wear blue colored contacts."

After all of my questions were up, I was losing and Johnnie was winning. Johnnie had one more question left.

"Okay, last question.... Juliet.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I was in shock. I stared at him. Me? He wants ME to be HIS girlfriend?

"Yes, Johnnie."

"I WIN! My challenge is... Kiss me, Juliet. Kiss me like you did in the mall."

I grabbed Johnnies shirt and pulled him into me and gave him a giant smooch.

"Alright, time to go! Bye, Thug Pugs!" Johnnie turned off the camera and turned towards me.

"I've been wanting to ask you that since the first time I've met you."

"Shut up and kiss me." I said.

Johnnie and I started to make out on the couch with him on top of me.

"I-- I love you." I said even though it was early on in our relationship.

"I love you too." He replied.

********************************************

Short chapter but yay they're together! JOHNLIET FOR LYFE!!

-Hannah<3