1.8 | the actual meeting

(i don't know what arden's bothers name is, so i'm going to call him felix // also this is in daniels/no ones pov. so sometimes it's in dans, the other, no one)

"jonaaaahhhhhh!" zach yells,
"SHAGSGDJSHSHSGSGSSG!" jonah yells.

he points to the car coming.

"OH FUC-" jack trips over daniels legs, who is sitting on the floor.
we bundle into this very large bush that seems like it's put here for this very moment.

the car pulls up into the drive way.
"stop," corbyn breathes out, "stop it, you're pushing me."
"shhhhhh!" daniel whispers.

"felix, can you get that bag?" a female voice asks. "thanks."

"who's felix?" jonah whispers,
"her brother, i think." jack replies.

they walk into the house.

"wow, they do not take long getting things out of the car, do they?" daniel says.

"when should we walk and knock on the door?" corbyn asks, "maybe, now?" zach replies.

corbyn nods and we tangle out of the bush, zach falls over his own feet, but jack manages to catch him.

"why are you so clumsy today?" jack asks zach, zach just shrugging.

we get ourselves sorted, and we walk over to the door.

we all knock at the same time, even though we all are in a band and we can pick up on the sounds each other's making, the knocks sound like a complete mess.

"ILL GET IT!" arden yells from inside,
"hello?" she asks while opening the door, looking at the back of her.

we look at each other.

jack says the first thing, in an extremely high pitched voice, "ARDEN ROSE? OH MY GOD. IM SUCH A FANNN! CAN I GET A SELFIE WITH ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS?!? I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH!"

she looks at us, in utter confusion.

"OMG GIRL, YOU LOOK SO FAB." jonah adds, also in a high pitched voice.

"THOSE NAILS, ARDS HUNTYYYYYYYY WHATS THAT COLORRRRRR? I NEED IT, LIKE, STAT!!" i join in, grabbing her hands and examining her nails.

"we did not plan this," corbyn says laughing.

"wait what?" she asks giggling.

"i'm going to be normal, hi, i'm zach. how are you?" zach says, holding his hand out.

"um, hi. d-do you guys want to come in... or?" she asks.

it's awkward. she knows it. i know it. jack knows it. jonah knows it. zach knows it and corbyn definitely knows it.

being the best friend i am, i wrap my arm around her shoulder. "ARDSSSS!" i yell. she smiles and we walk in.

"ah, so this is my kitchen... FELIX! MAMMM! HARPER! COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" she yells.

"okay, honey!" her mother, probably, replies.

we hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

her mom comes with her brother and sister.

"what's wrong honey? oh we have guests." her mom says. she comes and gives us all a hug.

"oh hello, wait, y'all are why don't we." harper, her sister, says.

"ah, yeah," zach says.

"oh so i should explain, this is zach, daniel, corbyn, jack and jonah. jack once accidentally texted me a few months ago and then i started texting the rest of the boys, and know they're here. also, you haven't told me, why are you here? not that it's bad but i just want to know" she explains.

"oh we wanted to surprise you!" corbyn says.
"surprise!" jonah says a little too loudly.
"oh also we're in a band." jack says.

her mom smiles and nods. "okay, well i'm going to start cooking dinner. are you guys staying for dinner?" she asks.

we all look over to corbyn, as he planned all this.

"no, if that's okay, can we steal arden away for dinner?" corbyn says.

"only if she's home by curfew, you boys seem nice, and i trust you arden."

harper whispers something in her moms ear.

"i've been told you boys are very nice." her mom corrects.

we make a bit more small talk then leave.

let's see how this goes.