3.5 | tomorrow

soon after, i fell asleep.

when i woke up, i was laying in my own bed.

"good, you're up." daniel says, scaring the living life out of me. "you've got your date!" corbyn yells.

why with all the yelling?

"it's like," i say looking over to my alarm clock that my mom gave me for christmas a few years ago. i never use it, but it makes my mom happy because it seems like i use it. "it's like, 6:17."

"pm." zach sasses.

"yeah." i reply. "yeah, your date is at 7:15. we have to get you snatched." corbyn says, "i think that's what christina says, right?"

"someone tweeted that at me, i think it was along the lines of 'you look snatched'." jonah says thinking back.

i laugh, "i don't take a long time to change." i whine, my wrist is slightly less swollen but it's much bigger than my other wrist.

they roll their eyes and go to my closet, picking out things and talking about the outfits each other had chosen.

they hold something up, ive never ever seen it, it's a dark maroon dress with a plunging neckline, it's definitely supposed for some
cleavage, but i don't have any of that.

"where did you get that?"
"your mom."
"oh."

"GO CHANGE!!" they say excitedly, while closing the door. i roll my eyes and get up, i changee into it.

it looks nice, i think.

i open the door, the boys clap their hands. wow, they can really get excited for dates.

"do your makeup, then you'll maybe be ready?"

i nod and do my average makeup with just adding a bit more eyeliner, i had to re-do it a couple of times because i kept messing up.

it was 7 o'clock when i finished, i can put my room while zach was in the middle of his sentence. all i heard was "all i'm saying, is jachary."

i give them a weird look and daniel gives me a look back, it says 'don't ask' so i don't.

"okay, okay. time for your date. walk to the park at the back of your house. then wait." they instruct me. i nod and do what they say.

there's a park behind my house, it was originally planned as a daycare, but it never happened so they changed it into a park.

so right now, i'm walking to the park.

it's okay. you'll be good. it'll be fun.

right?

now i'm at the park. "hello?" i ask quietly.

then it begins, a few strums of guitar, then piano, then a cello.

fairy lights begin to turn on so i can see what's happening.

the spotlights on jack. "i would like to accompany you on this date." he says hand out. i grab it and he starts to walk someone.

he shows me to a table, and pulls the chair out for me. "thank you," i reply. "you're very welcome."

"hello. i will be your waiter for the day- ehh, i mean, night." someone says, i look at them and it's corbyn.

~ time skip ~
[also third person]

"i just want to-" the cello starts playing, arden's  eyes shift over to where the music is and of course, her best friend, dans is playing it. he shoots us a quick smile then continues.

"arden,"
"yes?"
"so you know how we're leaving tomorrow?"
she breathes out a long sigh, "yeah."

"but, i want to ask... will you be my girlfriend?"
her face drops, she thought it was going to happen, but not yet.

"yes!" she says excitedly. "yes?" he clarifies, i nod with a chuckle.

"may i hug you?" he asks, but instead of answering arden just jumps on him. jack let's out an awkward, but very cute giggle. he pats her hair down and then yells, "YEP."

in a record breaking three seconds, all the boys come yelling and shouting, running and screaming in excitement.

everyone is there except for daniel, as he's still playing the cello.

arden waves him over and he finishes his segment and runs over, joining the group hug.

"told you, jack." zach says, corbyn and daniel laugh.

"i've had so much fun with you guys," arden says after everyone calms down. "i'm not excited about tomorrow though."

"we're leaving early, at 4 am." jack says sadly.

"yep. tomorrow."

"tomorrow will be fun."

~~~~~~
i don't know if you guys know this, but i don't actually right correctly, but OH WELL what can i do?

i kinda like the way i write, cause it's just easy and not hard to read.

anyways. how was your day?

i love you guys all so much, thanks for reading.