Chapter 2

SAPPHIRE

That nigga Sin gave her number to was fine but the nigga that was with him was my cup of tea. All those tattoos he had made him look handsome as fuck. I literally got wet when he looked at me and licked his lips.

"Sin that nigga that was with ole' boi was fineee." I said after receiving my soft shelled taco from the Taco Bell business in the mall.

"Yes girl I know. What you wanna hollah cause when my friend call me tonight I can put you on."

"Sin no aha I want him to come to me."

To be honest I do want Sin to help me out but I dont want to sound thirsty and it's not me to go to the man first. My mother was a dick chaser and I will never be anything like her. I promise you that.

"Fye I dont care what you say I'm saying Something."

"Yea Sin that bitch always doing that. Aha Fye we finna get you a man since you always running yo mouth about em."

Here Honesty go. These hoes always wanna team up on a bitch.

"Yall bitches always trying to team up but ight do the damn thing. " I said throwing away my trash. Im so ready for Sin to get that call.

"Nobody is not teaming up we just feel the same way. But bitchhhhh his dick looked big though."

I'm so done with Sin right now. Her goofy ass will say anything.

SINCERE

This dude got me wondering. I been thinking about him since earlier. I wanna know what he does for a living, I wanna know his name, i wanna know his favorite color, I just wanna get to know him period.

"Im ready to go. We should go get our nails done." Honesty said.

"Sounds good to me. I need a fill in my Shit fucked up." Sapphire commented as we left the mall. She definitely was right When she said her Shit was fucked up. Mine didnt look to good either while I'm at her.

"You getting french tips again Sin?" Honi always asking stupid questions she know that every time we get our nails done I get french nails.

"Yea thats that classy shit and you always ask that my answer aint gonna change ." I said walking into the Galaxy Nails building.

"Well shit I thought that maybe you would wanna try some new." They talking but I'm ready to get home. It's 7:30 going on 8 and he said he's gonna call tonight. What if his talk game flukey. Ima be like nigga you to fine to be playing like that.

"Nope but I'm so ready to get home. Ling can you wrap it up quickly for me pretty please." Ling was the main person I would ask for to do my hands, feet, eye brows, and eye lashes. When I tell you he have you looking so right that lil chinese nigga be doing his damn thing. Plus he was my homie and I think he has a crush on me.

"You got boy friend at home waiting? Trying to leave me Sin. You no eye lashes since you try to leave me." Ling tripping I love him but he about to get snapped on.

"Ling stop playing and hurry up damn." He knew I was getting aggravated so he did as I said and we were on our way home.