Chapter 11

SINCERE

Riek must have woke up and left super early because I remember him holding me until I fell asleep last night and he didnt leave right after I fell asleep cause the nigga kept taking all the covers and snoring loud. His ass won't sleep with me ever again! Ole train sounding ass.

"SINNNNN!!" I heard Sapphire yell aloud, sounded like something bad was happening I grabbed my mini Ak from under my dresser and ran down the stairs so fucking fast. Bruh I'm telling you track star style, I hit foe flats. Shit I burnt carpet! My ass did all that just for her to tell me to be quiet and look at Honi laying on the couch sleep.

"What the fuck you calling me like that for?  Bitch I thought somebody came up in here to kill you!"  I whispered.

"Calm down... Bitch look at Honi leg!" She replied while pointing at nothing.

"I don't see nothing." I said quietly studying Honi's leg.

"Bitch I know you  see that big ass snake on her leg, go on the other side of the couch." She said pushing me around the couch. Honesty got this sexy ass, clean ass, bad ass tattoo. I started shaking Honi to wake her up.

"Honi wake up."

"What girl dang." Honi said while sitting up, yawning, and stretching at the same time.

"Why you didnt come get me to get a tattoo?" I asked with an upset tone.

"Me too." Sapphire added.

"My bad I wasnt thinking to be honest. I just went and got it."

"Who did it? Sapphire asked.

"Girl this sexy ass boy named Dashawn at some kind of shop over there by Millory Dresses." She said cheerfully. He must have been damn cute for her to be so uppity all of a sudden.

"You must like him." I said.

"He cute but I don't like him...  maybe a lil crush but nothing major. Anyways Fye how was the date?"

"Bruhhh don't even get me started. First off some bitch came up to us talking about a 2 dollar hoe!" Sapphire exclaimed.

"Damnnn she was talking about you? She couldn't have cause them curls I did damn show had you looking like a billion." I commented while complimenting myself on the sly.

"Yess bitch then when I told her to back the fuck up this hoe wanna rah..."

"And I would've hit that bitch!" Honesty said getting all into the story. Getting up hyped Sapphire yelled "Whattt bitch I hit that hoe so hard bitch I swear she saw stars!"

"Ahahaha What you say Fye!" Honi asked while tappinSapphires shoulder With the back of her hand.

"Stars bitch!  Yellow, green, orange, purple, and pink!"

"Bitch I'm done with you, purple really!"  I said laughing.

"Bitch yasssssss... but then girl Maine gone snatch me up like I'm wrong. He like to got dealt with."

"Well why the fuck she came at you?" Honesty asked getting straight to the point.

"He gone tell me she a bitch he use to fuck with from time to time and that she might be pregnant." She answered with this nigga please look on her face.