Chapter 5

TREMAINE

I pulled up to the gas station three blocks away from the crib and spotted "Lil Titties". She was pumping gas into a blacked out Benz. It was nice the inside was hot pink. Her fucking rims were hot pink and her name plate had "Sapphire" with a diamond beside it carved in it. Lil mama was looking bad to. She matched her car except for the carving in her shoes were the Jordan sign.

"Hey ma, you remember me?" I asked aloud while walking towards her. She scrunched up her face, doubting that I was talking to her.

"Yea I'm talking to you beautiful." I think when I said that she already expected it because she looked at me, shook her head, then hopped in her Car and took off. Damn I wonder why she reacted like that. I know she remember me. In the mall she damn near broke her cheeks from smiling so hard. I don't know what her problem is but o well I'm headed to Tyriek house. When I got there this nigga was booed up on the damn phone.

"Damn bruh what the fuck you doing up on the phone?"

"Chill out man I'm on the phone with Sincere."

He was on the phone with that bitch from the mall. He gotta tell home girl I'm feeling her sister.

"Oh for real did you deliver my message?"

"Hell naw I forgot my bad bruh. Hold On. Ayy Sincere tell yo sister that Maine want to holler at her."

I was just listening to his replies and comments so I Could know what was up.

"No not your twin. The one with the orangish curly hair.... Oh her name Sapphire...  Ight. Bruh her number 863-877... Wait you said 5367... Oh OK Its 877-6367."

"Ight let me hit her up." I left his house and Went to mine that was four houses down. I got out the Car, unlocked the doors to my home, and Went straight to my room. I pulled my shirt over my head and laid in my bed. It get lonely at night when sharing a big ass house with no one. That's when I think about having a family. Riek is really my only family even though we aint blood thats still my brother. Anyway I dialed Sapphire number and she picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hello?"

"What's up."

"Who this?" She asked.

"This Tremaine from the mall. Your sister Sincere gave me your number."

"Oh yea What's up?" I was shocked that she replied that way because her ass just did me at the gas station.

"Nothing really just chilling but why you did me like that at the gas station?"

"Because you were using a lame ass talk game that a bitch like me wouldn't  fall for." Damn lil mama talking like she real. I wonder If she just putting on an act. What ever she doing I'm intrigued.

"Oh for real so you claim to be one of them loyal ass bitches."

"I don't claim to be shit. I know I am sweet heart." Shit I'm feeling her.

"So I'm sweet heart now?"

"Nigga no!" Damn she said that shit fast.

"OK so what can I do to make myself your sweet heart?" I bet Im about to have her caught up on words. Let's see what she got to say now.

"First you can lose the lame talk game and secondly we can get to know each other." OK ok, she handled it.

"OK but when I said you were beautiful I was dead ass. You have a beautiful face, a nice ass, small titties but we will work on that in the future, and did I say a nice ass?"