Chapter 9

JAZ

Maine sized the fuck out of me. So this bitch he got with him is the reason he don't want to claim his baby. He got me so fucked up right now. And then this hoe got the nerve to holler she gone beat my ass. The fuck she think this is?

"Bitch you got 5 seconds to back the fuck up out my face! 1... 2... 3!"  That stupid bitch yelled. Who the fuck counts when they about to get they ass thraxed?

"The hell you counting for? Show me hoe!"  I commanded.

"WHOOM, WHOOM, WHOOM." Before I knew it that kunt had hit me with a fucking three piece. She hit me so hard I saw Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson as angels telling me to wake up. I flew into Jeremy, my new man, and Maine had snatched his hoe up from the back. They went inside the building like nothing happened. As blood leaked from my nose I barely could see out of my right eye. She gone get it. I promise on my unborn child's life ima fuck her up.

SAPPHIRE

"What the fuck you snatching me up for? I didn't mean to hit her like that. She just really pissed me off. Mannnn who the fuck is she any way?" I asked Maine while snatching away from him. I'm so mad right now. Like what the fuck? Bitch just come up talking about a two dollar hoe. I bet this barrett in my head cost more than that fake as gold plated ring she had on. Bitch got me fucked up. I'm that boss ass, monster ass, fuck up ya life ass, BITCH!

"She somebody I use to fuck with from time to time. Nobody special."  Maine replied. What the hell kind of answer is that? 

"What the fuck kind of answer is that? You got this hoe coming up to me, disrespecting me, calling me out of my name and that's all she is? Naw bruh that don't make since...  gotta be more to it. Try again fam."

"I'm dead ass Fye only thing I ain't say was that she pregnant and claiming the baby mine."  Maine answered.

"Why yeen tell me you had a baby on the way? "

"Didn't you hear me say CLAIM?  She is a hoe...  Well she get out there and every time we fucked I always checked the condom afterwards. Baby girl that baby aint mine now can we get back to our date?  I apologize that this had to occur on our first date but please don't let this fuck up our night."

"Alright na but you gotta take a blood test because you never know."

"Alright now bring Yo fine ass on."

HONESTY

"Hello.... Hey Riek I'll be over your house in a little to discuss something's with you about my sister."

"Um ok when?"

"I'll be pulling up in about 2 minutes."

"Uhh okay?"

I know what I'm doing may sound crazy but I'm meeting up with Riek to discuss the situation about me and Carlito. I pull up into his drive way and park my car. His house is really beautiful, my sister would love it. Anyway I get out and knock on the door.

"Who is it?"  I hear a little kids voice ask.

"This is Honesty. Open up."  The door opened with Riek standing there. He motioned for me to come in and so I entered. Two little boys were sitting in the living room watching t.v. The littlest one had to be the one asking Who was at the door.

"Follow me this way." Riek said while guiding me. We finally made it to this room that was sound proof. He let me Go in first and then after him he closed the door. I sat on this all black cushion while he sat on the red one across from me.