Chapter 8

SINCERE

"Honi bitch you just now getting home? It's going on 6 o'clock.... Sapphireeeee!!! Come here this bitch got her some cuddi last night!" Ahaha I love messing with twin. She hate it but I be rolling. She always leaving at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning like damn what the fuck you hiding? I believe she got a man that she dont want me to meet.

"Shut the fuck up Sin damn. Ain't nobody get nothing I wish I did though." She stated. 

See the thing about Honi is she can't lie for shit. Every since we were little I've always been able to tell when she lies. Every time she lie she roll her kneck and use her hands to talk. So I know this bitch got some dick. I wonder by who though.

"Sin that hoe lieing! Who you been fucking nigga?  Ahahaha Don't be ashamed, you giving him that punani you should be open about it." Sapphire yelled while skipping down the stairs. Her real happy ass.

"Y'all get on my fucking nerves!  Leave me the fuck alone! Stay the fuck out my business!"  Honesty yelled running up the stairs And slamming her room door.

OK this is new what the fuck is her problem? I know she my sister but I be about to tap that ass.

"What the fuck wrong with her?" Fye asked.

"The hell if I know. She better check herself before she wreck herself. She getting some dick she getting some. That aint shit to lie about. The nigga must be ugly."  I replied.

"That's what I was thinking he must be ugly as fuckkkk. Bahaha." Fye said before busting out In laughter. This bitch is  dumb.

"Bitch you dumb. Ahaha but look it's 6:23 dont you have a date tonight?"

"O yea at 8."  She answered.

"You know what you wearing?"

"Girlllll yassssss. See I dont know where we are going so I got a any purpose dress."

"A what?" I know damn well she ain't say no any purpose ahaha I guess.

"A dress that's appropriate for any occasion."

"Ahaha I guess."

HONESTY

I feel bad about snapping on Sin and Fye like that but they always being nosey. The more they get at me the more it eats me up. It's hard trying to love a man while keeping it a secret at the same time. This shit is fucking with my nerves but I ain't gone tell them until it's the right time.

TREMAINE

I got a message from Riek saying meet him at the crib. We suppose to be getting this shit together for boss and this nigga talking about meeting somewhere. He know I gotta take shawty out tonight. Man I pull up into his drive way, parking the car.

"Knock,Boom,...Knock,Boom!"  I make a certain beat so he can know it's me.

"Come in nigga!"  Riek shouted for me to hear. I walked in with the surprising presence of the two lil niggas who tried to break into the warehouse.

"What these guys doing here?"  I asked confused.

"Bruh they ain't got no momma or daddy. They are basically like us, so I'm letting them stay here. Think that's a good idea?"

"Well yea I know how rough it was for us before boss helped us out."

"Yea but look come hollah at me in my room."  Riek commanded while walking up the stairs towards his room. As I followed behind I asked. "Why wussup bruh?"