Chapter 6

HONESTY

Last night everybody was up caking while little me was getting beat down. I stayed the night at my boyfriend Carlito's house and we made head board banging, back scratching, leg shaking, name calling, hood love. When I tell you I can never get enough. It's like I'm addicted. He does this little thing with his tongue and it is amazinggggg! Today is a new day and I'M ready for round 9. I lifted his arm from Over me and got up to brush my teeth. As I looked in the mirror I saw about 3 hickies on my neck. I shook my head as I thought about last night. The memories had my girl tingling and I was so turned on so I did the unthinkable. My ass went straight back in the room, took my panties off, and hovered Over Carlito  while he was still asleep. Then I went down to his Calvin Klein briefs and pulled his man Hood out. I couldn't believe that through all of this his ass was still knocked out but even that didn't stop him from getting hard. I licked the tip of him and then pushed him inside of me. I never got use to the feeling when he first slides inside so it kind of hurt a little bit.

Soon after I started to grind my hips and ride him. I was over took By the way he flipped me to the bottom and started thrusting in me with a steady fast paste. This was the type of shit I lived for.

"You like that huh?" I love it when he talks to me.

"Yesss!"

"Yess what?" He asked while flipping me Over hitting it from the back. This position right here was my shit.

"Yess Papii!" I answered.

"Ahhhh baby don't stop. Faster please faster."

I was moaning and yelling as loud as I could. Since this was his house and he lived Here alone there wasn't any  Use to holding back my pleasure. I don't know how but we ended up on the wall. He had me up on his shoulders performing that thing I loved with his tongue. My body hit so many levels and then I just bust all in his mouth. That wasn't the end for him so he walked me Over to the dresser.  Before he laid me down he shoved everything off of it. His hood was magic because I swear he had me seeing different color Cupid's and shit. He went faster and I moaned louder. Call me crazy but I think I cracked the mirror.

"Damn bae you got some good pussy." He stated.

I was on the verge of climaxing until he just stopped. Why the fuck did he stop?

"Baeeeee Why you stopped? Please bae put it back in. " I whined.

"What you say?"

"Put it back in, please, stop playing. " This nigga had me begging. I didn't care though. He chuckled and slammed his hood back inside of me.

"You happy now?"

"Shut up and just fuck me!" With me saying that he fucked the shit out of me and we both reached our climax.

"Damn baby you got that good good." Carlito said.

We have been together for 4 years. He has been the reason I smile, the reason I laugh, the reason I cry, and the person I count on. I love him with all my heart and I know he loves me. It's one thing that's been bothering him though. I haven't introduced him to my sister Yet. He really wants to meet her but If I tell her and Sapphire that he's a drug dealer they are going to Snap. And It's not like he's a  small time drug dealer. This nigga got his own fucking cartel. I keep telling him to leave the stupid shit alone but you Can't keep someone from something they've known and lived for, for so long. I love him but my sisters will hate him so he will remain a secret.

CARLITO

After making love to my one and only Honesty I had to get dressed and head out to my warehouse. Riek And Maine called telling me that some lil niggas done bust into the trap and tried to rob me. I pulled into the parking lot and hopped out my Car. All my guards dapped me up and let me inside. I Walk in into the sound of crying.

"What the fuck is that noise?" I asked.

"Oh boss thats them lil niggas in there whining." Riek answered.

I walked into the basement and found two lil scrawny kids tied up and blind folded against the pole.

"Ayy lil niggas!" One of them jumped and the other one stood there like he Wasn't phased at all. They reminded me of Riek and Maine.

"Ayy Lil man how old are you?" I asked the fearless one after tapping his shoulder.

"I'm 11 and my brother is 9."

"What were yall doing in my trap house stealing my shit?"

"My momma got evicted then overdosed and we ain't have no Where to go so I had to try and find me and my brother shelter." I shook my head. I hated shit like this. I might of been a king pin but damn I didn't Understand Why God made things happen like this. I'M not questioning him I'M just curious.

"Ayyy Riek!" He came Down the steps.

"Yess boss."

"Untie them and take them back to your house. They are just like you and Maine."

"Damn ightt."