Chapter 13

DASHAWN

After I finished Honesty's hair she gave me this tight hug around my neck. I havent had a hug like that since my ex Sabrina Stacy gave me one. Every time I think about her I get a lil sad. That was my first love. Shit she was my first everything. Its like the shit replay through my head every night. I can remember how happy and full of joy she was. I lost my bestfriend, my soul mate, my life, my fucking everything. Thats why I hugged Honesty back the way I did. Honesty has hurt behind her eyes. She tries to hide it but I can see right past it. Thats the gift God gave me. She is a very beautiful women and shes strong to. I feel as if she can replenish the love thats missing from my heart.

"You welcome lil mama." I said while releasing her from my arms. She was shocked from my actions but she liked it.

"So what are you doing today?" She asked.

"Im going to be here all day. Then tonight I might go to this club called Urban Bandz."

"Ive never heard of that before."

"Do you wanna come?" I asked.

"If its ok." She answered.

"Hell yea its ok." She started laughing from my reply.

"Ok you can pick me up at-" She was saying but i cut her off.

"At 9."

"Ok ill text you my adress." With that I watched her ass sway from side to side. Bruh she fucking perfect.

SINCERE

Honesty didn't come home last night and she not answering her phone. I know I said I wasnt gonna look for her but she not here and im worried. Its going on 7 fucking 30 pm.

"Fye try to call Honi."

"I did girl she not answering call 12."

"Mannnnnnnnn im finna cry Fye I want my sissy." I said balling up on Sapphire's lap. I was really feeling it. Sapphire rubbed my back but then I heard the door open. With this stupid fucker walking in.

"Damn Honi you wasnt gonna answer your fucking phone? A bitch worried sick about yo ass."

"Didnt you say you wasnt gonna look for me. Ohhh!" She said with that bish whett look on her face.

"Honi bitch you bad!" Fye ole dumb ass said complementing Honi on her hair. She been going every where with out me.

"That shit ugly dont boost that bitch head." I said mad.

"Twin why you hating? You know I love my haters right ahaha."  Honi laughed.

"What am I hating for? Bitch you look like me." Bruh im really pissed right now. She think this shit funny but its really not. A nigga calling talking reckless and she expect me to just stay in the dark about this shit. Man Honesty sleep as fuck. Ima find out what the fuck she got going on one way or another. She can think its a game if she want to.

"No bitch you look like me!" Honesty said getting loud.

"Call me another bitch again see what happen. I suggest you shut the fuck up." I commanded her, stepping close up to her face.

"Sin you talking mighty hard right now. Back the fuck up out my face now."

"Man chill out yall sisters. Yall suppose to fight hoes in the streets together not one another." Sapphire said pulling me back.