Chapter 19

SINCERE

Its been three weeks since I've seen Honesty or even spoken to Sapphire. The police have quit looking for Honi and Sapphire is still unconcious. Every night I want to cry. I want to cry so hard but I know I have to be strong......... Have you ever felt like apart of you was ripped away? Or like someone came and stole the last thing you've ever cared about? Well losing Honesty was like losing myself. There's a big hole in my heart and nothing, not no one, but my sister can fill that hole. The police gave up but me naw.

"Damn girl that was right in the dick." The shooting range instructor congratulated me. I've been here every day for the past three weeks. My father taught me and Honi how to use a gun but I was a little rusty so I had to get my shit back on point. The hurt I had was eating away at me. Every second that past without Honi popping up put more heart and boldness in my veins. I died my hair purple, cut it short, and started wearing dark make-up. The new Sin is out and bitches on the street better watch out.

I cracked a smile at the instructor and said "Yea I know."

"You ain't going out on a shooting rampage are you?" He asked.

"No but I will if I have to." I responded coldly.

I took the safety goggles off and handed the instructor his lame ass glock 40. He said that since I was a girl that was the only gun I could use to practice. That's bullshit!

SAPPHIRE

Everyday Sincere has been here to visit me. I see her and hear her but when I try to say something nothing comes out. I try to get up, walk, I even try to wiggle my finger, or move my tounge but it won't move. Its like trying to get a new born baby to talk. I feel so bad for Sin.

DASHAWN

"Here you go baby." I gave Honesty her lunch. Honesty has been in my room every since that night. I try to encourage her to leave and go back to her sister but she just stares at me. We dont talk or anything. So when she looked at me and said "thank you" it was surprising.

"Your welcome... are you okay?" I asked staring into her eyes. She said nothing but merely kissed me. It got deep and profound. She held my face as I tightened my grip around her waist. I knew what this was leading to. I had to think about this because I know she's vulnerable and I dont want to take advantage of her. I broke the kiss and grabbed her hands.

"What happened that night Honesty?"

"I dont remember." She said and turned away. I knew she remembered but I wasn't going to pressure her. So many questions and thoughts ran through my mind but I just left it alone and walked out the room. I want to be the person she can talk to, her best friend, shit her everything. Its crazy man.

"Baby I'm leaving I have to go to work." I said picking up my keys from the counter and exiting the door. On my way to the shop I stopped by Race Track and seen this sexy ass red bone pumping her gas. She had purple hair and her ass was sitting up right. When she turned around I about fainted. Damn her and Honesty look just a fucking like. I had to think twice before realizing that she was Honesty's twin sister. Should I tell her or should I not? I looked at her again and then got in my car and took off. Honesty needs to be the one to tell her not me cause I dont even know what's going on. Plus its not my business or place to tell.

HONESTY

I remember when I was five I use to have these nightmares of me running in the woods trying to get away from something. I never stayed asleep long enough to find out what it was. I would always fall and start to cry right before I woke up. That was until last night. Last night I had the same nightmare but this time I made myself wait it out. After I fell onto the ground and started crying Carlito ran to me and picked me up by my kneck. He slung me against the tree multiple times. My kneck snapped and I stopped breathing. The most terrifying part about it wasn't me dying but was when he yelled "Fuck you Naniloa Santiago!" That's my mothers name and I have no idea of what she has to do with this. How does he even know her name?