Room #3

I will use their short cut names sometimes, take note <3. Jeongin - IN, seungmin - SM, hyunjin - HJ, felix - FL, bang chan - will be chan, woojin - WJ, minho - MH, jisung - JS andddddd changbin - CB.

---

"JEONGIN AAAAH!!! MOMMMM!!!" Seungmin screamed besides jeongin who's laughing to death.

"YAAA!!!!" He screamed again with a shaky voice. As the roller coaster stopped, their hair were messed. Jeongin continued to laugh until they reached the food court.

"Look at your face." Jeongin laughed holding a picture of them that were caught. Seungmin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms,

"Okay okay, im sorry." I.N said but still laughing and put the picture inside his pocket. Seungmin scoffed and walked away to the court.

"Hello, welcome." Said an old woman. They both bowed and smiled. "Granny, can i get an oreo shake please," "and.. Milk shake will do." Jeongin said.

The old woman nodded and served them their orders. "It'll be $2." She said. Seungmin nodded and paid.

As they got their drinks, they went around a playground and play on the swing. There's soo many kids, they didn't care though.They were talking and talking until someone interrupted them.

"Oh hello there, gays."