room #16

Im sorry guys for updating twice a day. Because i really want to finish this book BEFORE the exam. And school is starting soon, so I'm really sorry. I'm scared that i will hv no time with this(or all of my books). Sorry again, I'm in rush rn. I hope u guys understand 💓💓💫

___

"Hyunjin!!" Called chan. He sighs and went to hyunjins room.

"Why is it locked?" Chan went to changbins room, he opens it only to see changbin doing aegyo.

"Wtf?" Chan laughed. Felix face palm and laughed.

"I'm sorry, anw why is hyunjin's door is locked?"

"He was with seungmin." Felix said.

"Wait what?? Seungmin?? And locked?? Eyy you gotta be kidding me.."

Chan and the two started to run and find an extra key.

"Got it!!"

They ran back to hyunjin's door.

"Shh, don't be too loud!" Chan whispers and he turns to knob.

As they went inside,

They saw the lovebirds were cuddling. They aw-ed and fishes their phones.

"This is soo uwu.." Chan said and takes a picture and mADE A LOUD SOUND.

"Oh shit."

"What the heck are you guys— Yahh!!!"

"Run." Felix said and the trios were running like chickens to the living room.

While in the room..

Seungmin stretches out and sit down.

"Oh, what is this?"

He takes out his phone and glances at the with.

"12 am? Seriously?"
"Let's go downstairs." He yawns.

After they went to the living room, there are

Woojin and chan, felix and changbin.

"Where's my babyy??" Seungmin asks.

"Jeongin? Excuse youuuuu, he's my babyyy and he's in our room, sleeping. He have been waiting for you guys and end up sleeping there." Chan shrugs then continues to watch the tv. Seungmin nods and joins them with hyunjin.

"And.. Where minho and jisung?"

"Yeah.. True where are they?"

"We're here~" The sudden voices cane out. Obviously it's them anddd are holdings hands.

"Wow.." Woojin mumbled.

"Since when eh?"

"Just now and be quiet we'll be in our room. Okay?"

The couples noddes their heads.

"And one more thing. You guys made a cute couple." Minho said to them then went to his room with jisung.

"Wait what? Couple? Us? Sorry but no." Seungmin whispers to hyunjin.

"Whatever, they keep saying that we're a couple so, that's mean we're a couple." Hyunjin says, "right hwang seungmin?" He smirks.

Seungmin fake a puke and pushes him.

"Uhm.. Hello there gays. Are you going home or stay here? Bcs it's 12am."

"I don't know." They shrugs (this is me. When people ask, just say idk)

"He'll stay here!" Changbin says.

"Okay, you seungmin?"

"Is jeongin staying?"

"Yeah. Since he's asleep."

"Uhm.. I'll sleep here." He says.

"Yess!!" Hyunjin whispers to seungmin. Seungmin looks at him weirdly and pushes him away.

"Okay, now we're going to bed, make sure to lock all the doors and windows."

"Yes sir." They said.

"Okay bye, see you tomorrow."

"Bye!"

As they went to their room, seungmin asks.

"Then where am i going to sleep?"

"Felix will sleep in my room."

"What??"

"Yes you are and you will. Come on, chaos gays!" Changbin says and dragged felix to his room, "andwae! Seungmin! Help me!! Andwae!!"

Hyunjin and seungmin laughed and shook their heads.

"So?"

" 'You are and you will. Come on, chaos gays!' " Hyunjin imitated changbin and dragged seungmin while laughing.

" 'Andwae! Seungmin! Help me!! Andwae!!' " He imitates felix then they laughed, entering hyunjin's room.

"You'll sleep on the bed, I'll sleep here." Hyunjin says and takes an extra blanket and a pillow beside seungmin. But seungmin pulls the pillows.

"Nope, I'm not letting you, because first of all this is not my room, and is your room, second of all this is not my bed and is your bed, third of all, you'll be sleeping with me. And now sleep." Seungmin pulls hyunjin to the bed and cuddles with him.

"I said sleep, hwang hyunjin, don't you smile-smile like an idiot there."

"Yessss hwang seungmin!"

"Shut up."

"I love you."

"I love me too, and now shut up or else I'll smack you.

"Make me—"

"Now shut up, I'm sleepy."