Room #6

RRRRRRIIIINGGGGGG

"Argh!! Finally it's breaktime!" Felix stretched out. Suddenly someone pushed his chest hardly from aside.

He coughed and glared at seungmin.

"What the hell man?"

"I need to find that hwang hyunjin guy."

"Oh boiiii???????"

Seungmin squints his eyes and ran ooutsid all the way to the cafeteria, scanning his target boy.

"Heck where the hell are you— boii there he is." He fixed himself and walks straight to hyunjin with his sassy ass btch.

All the students watches him all the way with slow-motion along with flowers and loves around him. Yeah, u cn tell that they're gay for him, bcs of his sassyness, cuteness.

As seungmin sat down across hyunjin with his arms crossed. Hyunjin sips his drink and looked at sm like nothing.

"What do u wnt?" He asked and crossed his arms too.

"Excuse me? What?- 'what do u want?'?!???" He snaps his fingers.

"Yeah.. What do you want? ... Sir?"

"Augh, I'm so done with this old man."

"Wtf— old man?!?? I AM THE VISUAL KING OKAY?" He rolls his eyes.

"Pfft, you so actually believe that." Seungmin clasps his hands.

"What-"

"Okay moving on. Why did u bump into ME without even looking back or say sorry? Bruh, if it's not you, i would already punch you or kick you ass off."

"Why didn't u just punch me from the first place huh?" He smirked.

"Bruh, bcs if i did, there will be no more 'the visual hwang hyunjin' duh." He rolls his eyes.

"Pfft, so u care about my face eh?" He laughed.

"Wtf?" He was about to slap hyunjin, when hyunjin grabs his hand faster than a flash.

"You said, just bcs of my precious face u won't hurt my it."