Room #13

Yeaaaa, today will be double update, bcs im bored and nothing to do, just writing some other books yeh.

"Sorry what?" Seungmin asked.

"W-w-what? What is what? What do you mean by what? There's no what here." He stuttered while faking a cough.

"Maybe i was just imagining things." Seungmin shrugged and continued to play with the rocks.

Hyunjin sigh in relief and rubbed his chest. He bent down next to seungmin.

"What is our seungminnie doing?" Hyunjin asked cutely, only to get slap from the younger.

"Stop being a softie boy, you're not even cute."

"But i am!" Hyunjin frowned with pouty lips.

"Cute my ass." He rolls his eyes.

"Seungminnie is soo mean! I don't want to be friends with you!" He huffed and stormed away.

"Wtf is wrong with this hooman being? Wait, is he sick??"
"Wait, where is he going?" Seungmin got up and searched for hyunjin.

He went to the library, restroom, canteen. He's no where to be found.

"Think.. Yes rooftop!" He went to the rooftop and great, there was changbin and hyunjin.

"Oh, my gosh! Hyunjin!" Seungmin said and laid on the floor.
"Im soo tired running here and there just to find you! Ahhh!" He sighed and looked at the sky.

"Ishh, why are you here??" Annoyed hyunjin asked.

"Hey, seriously, why are you acting like a kid?" Seungmin asked, with poker face.

"Aren't you're my daddy??" He pouts and puts a finger on his bottom lip.

"Hyunjin!! Just cut it already!" Seungmin groans while rolling on the floor.

Changbin chuckles and shook his head, "caos my prenz gotta find my beloved ones." Changbin smiled and ran away.

"Yah yah seungmin ahh! Got up! That's dirty! Ugh, eww. Look at that!! Aihh.." Hyunjin rubbed off the dust on sm's back.

Seungmin giggles, "thanks,"

"Ah cute, aishh soo cute!!" He hugged the younger (awh, yknow this? Hj shook sm's body, bcs he can't handle the cuteness when sm did the aegyo soidudhfu)

"Excuse me sir, but I'm not a teddy bear."