room #10

"Wait.. Isn't this his room? Why am i here?" Thought seungmin. He glances over the room without moving. He scratches his head, "oh, maybe this is just my dream." He thought again. Suddenly he heard someone's Snores which is hyunjin's.

Seungmin flinched and take a look beside the bed. There was hyunjin, sleeping beautifully, he can't denied, hyunjin is still pretty when he sleeps. Seungmin stares at his face, "why is he so cute?!" He thought, squealing insides his mind.

"Done staring? Because breakfast is ready." Hyunjin said and smirked. Seungmin eyes went wide and sat on the bed, "N-no, i wasn't staring.. Bruh." He rolls his eyes.

"Really? Hrm.. Sure. Cmon i made breakfast, for you." At that point, seungmin felt his cheeks burned up. Seungmin nods his head, "but, i haven't brush my teeth yet." He said.

"Oh, i have spare toothbrush.." He went to the bathroom, "okay, i already put all the stuff there, I'll be waiting in the kitchen, don't be late." He winks and goes out from his room.

Seungmin stops, hearing his own heart beats, "why is it so fast and loud? What the heck?.." He thought. He got up and does his morning routine.

After a few minutes, he came to the kitchen, "oh, you're done? Here the pancake." Hyunjin gave him the fork. Seungmin thank him and eat his food. Hyunjin was just looking at him, doing nothing.

"Uhm, aren't you going to eat? Had you eaten yet?" He asked. Hyunjin shook his head. "Just looking at you eating, making me 'hungry no no'" He said in english. Seungmin giggled and shoved some cut pancake on his mouth, "don't be so cheesy, just eat that, just looking at me won't make you full." He shook his head.

Hyunjin chuckles and again (sorry—) kisses his cheek, "ohhh, i didn't know you care about me." Hyunjin smirks. Seungmin rolls his eyes. When hyunjin was about to say again, seungmin quickly shoved the food on his mouth, "u hungry eh? Aa~ goodboy~" He sarcastically said.

Aftet they eat 'their' breakfast, they were just chilling on the sofa, "why did you bring me here?" Asked seungmin. Hyunjin looks at him and shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe i forgot you address??" He grins. Seungmin made a face and shook his head, "oh, you lived alone?" He asked again. Hyunjin shook his head.

"Nope, i lived with another five boys." He smirks and plays with his eyebrows, "ew, you gay. Stop doing that eyebrow!!" He laughs so hard. Hyunjin smiles at the laughing seungmin. Suddenly seungmin's phone rang. He stops laughing and look at the ID.

"Oh? Why is he calling me?" He picks uo. Hyunjin coms closer and listen their conversation, "seungmin, who's that?" Whispers hyunjin to seungmin, "felix." He mouthed. Hyunjin nodded and just listen.

"HEY SEUNGMIN!! I can't believe it!!" Felix said.

"What?"

"CHANGBIN FCKING FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GUY WHILE I WAS FUCKING BESIDE HIM!" he screams.

"Wtf-"

"I knowww!! He slaps the guy's ass- like- UGH!!" He groans.

"So you were thinking that, only you he could slap and smack your ass huh?" Hyunjin suddenly said while smirking.

"Oh, was that hyunjin hyung? Hi, and tell your fucking gay mate that, i hate him and he fucked up. Bye, and seungmin, tell that friend of yours that please stop being soo gay. Bye love you." felix hung up.

"But he just being gay.. anywayyyy, do you wanna somewhere?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hrm, i don't know. I wanna just rest." He said, AND hIS head was AUTOMATICALLY LAID ON HYUNJIN'S SHOULDER, "woops, sorry i didn't mean to—"

"Nah it's okay." Hyunjin put his head back to him own shoulder. Seungmin went red as tomato. Luckily, he can't see hyunjin's face, hyunjin was glad that seungmin was just on his shoulder and not at the chest. Or else he would be teased.