room #11

It was already 6:30pm, seungmin hasn't gone back to his apartment, he was still with hyunjin at the living room, just the two. Hyunjin's other friends haven't come back also. Seungmin decided to stay with hyunjin until his hyungs came back.

While waiting for the hyungs to come back, they were playing a game called 'scream' they were laughing here and there. They fight alot just because of the game, and end up getting sleepy. "Where is your friends? I'm sleepy." Seungmin mumbles. He was laying on the sofa. Hyunjin looks over seungmin and smirks and came closer to him and laid on his stomach on seungmin, "yah, you're soo heavy!" Seungmin whine but didn't bother to push him, because he is too sleepy, "whatever.." He mumbled and goes to his dreamland.

----

"We're back!— oh.." Chan slows down as he saw seungmin and hyunjin sleeping on the sofa.

"Woah woah woah.." Woojin nudges chan. Chan nods then smirks. He quietly walks over there and takes a picture of them.

"Aww, so cute~" chan said and shows the pic to woojin. Woojin smiles and nods. They went to the kitchen and put all the stuff on the table.

"What should i cook for dinner?.." Chan puts his fingers on his chin.
"I know.." He said and looks over woojin, "c-chicken?" He asked.

"Right." Chan winked. Woojin giggles and help him with the raw chicken.

"Uhm.. Those two.. Are they still fighting?" Chan asked. Woojin raised his brows, "who? Jisung and minho?" He asked. Chan nods. Woojin scratched his head and shrugs.

"Wait a minute, I'll call minho.." Said woojin and fished his phone.

Ringing..
Ringing..

"Hello?"

"Oh, minho. Where are you?"

"Um.. Bar? Probably? Heh.."

"Oi, stop drinking and come back here."
"Let's talk about jisung later."

"Okay, I'm on my way to home."

He hung up.

"He's drinking again?" Asked chan, woojin nods and sighs.

"What to do with these two? They will always fight over a small thing and make it bigger, like wth?" Woojin face palm.

"Don't think about it too much, now stop talking amd help me." Chan said. Woojin rolled his eyes and sighed.

___

Seungmin yawned and the first thing he saw was, hyunjin was on top of him. He stops again like last time in the morning. His heart beats went faster, suddenly..

"Why do i feel and heard someone's heart beating so fast huh?" Hyunjin said while rubbing his eyes. Seungmin flinched and pushed him.

"S-shut up, it's getting late, m-maybe i should just go home." Seungmin said and got up.

"Oh? You're leaving? Stay here for a bit, we'll eat dinner together." Chan said and smiled. Seungmin looked at him and smiled awkwardly. He sat back down beside hyunjin.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"Chan hyung, and that one over there is woojin hyung." Hyunjin said then opened his eyes fully.

"And.. Where's other three?" He asked again.

"Idk, maybe went somewhere else—"

"Guys, I'm back.." Someone said and went straight to his room.

"That's minho hyung. He's been like that lately, because of his boyfriend." He said. Seungmin nodded.

"Does his boyfriend lived here too?"

"Uhm, yes but evr since the incident between them, he hasn't came back here." He nodded again. All of sudden, hyunjin's phone rang.

"Oh, changbin?"

"I'll be out for dinner, cuz you know right?"

"Yeah yeah, goodluck man." He hung up.

"Wassup?" Seungmin asked.

"He's out with felix for dinner." He said.
"Ugh, I'm still sleepy asf." He stretches his arms and fell on seungmin's.

"Yah, evn your arms are heavy, get off." Seungmin whined.

"Alright kids, dinner is ready." Woojin said while slapping their butts. They giggled and went to the dining table.

While waiting for all of them to get ready, seungmin and hyunjin sat there in awkward silence.

"Uhm, where's chan hyung and woojin hyung?" Seungmin asked.

"Probably in minho's room. Forcing him to eat dinner. This happens like almost everyday."
"Highlighted evr since the incident." Hyunjin explain. Seungmin nodded then suddenly the hyuns went in.

"Sorry guys for making you wait." Chan said. They nodded. Out of sudden the door opened again.

"J-jisung?" Minho mumbled.

"What the-? Hyung you told me that minho wouldn't be here??!" Jisung said while glaring at woojin.

"Okay chill, just sit down first and we'll discuss it later." Woojin said then sighed. As jisung went next to seungmin, which is in front of minho. They started to eat quietly.

"Oj, i just realized. Hi what's your name I'm jisung." Jisung said then waved his hand on seungmin. Seungmin smiled widely and waved back, "hello, I'm seungmin~"

"How old are you?"

"Im.. Im 9 year old."

"Ey why you lying?"
"Why you always lying?"

(Stfu i love that moments)

They laughed including the others, except for of course lee minho. He was glaring at the younger named Kim Seungmin. Seungmin noticed it and held hyunjin's hand, under the table.

His grips were really tight. Hyunjin whispered to him, "what's wrong?" He asked. Seungmin looked down and whispered back, "he's glaring at me." He simply said.

Hyunjin looked up and saw minho was still staring at seungmin.

"Hey babe are you okay?" Hyunjin asked, he really wants to smirk right now, but he shrugged it off, to save his friend.

"Babee?????" Chan woojin and jisung gasped.

"You guys are like.. Together???" They asked. Seungmin glanced at hyunjin and gave him a fire looking eyes. Hyunjin flinched a bit but manage to hide it.

"Yeaah, of course were dating, why he'd be here if we arent? Right hun?" Seungmin felt his cheeks were heating up. That's it. He smirked.