room #15

"Jeongin!!~ are u done yet?" Asks seungmin.

"Yes!~ wait!" He replies and opens the door.

"Awhh uri jeonginnie~" Seungmin was about to pinch jeongin's cheeks when felix pulls seungmin for jeongin's own sake.

"Oh my gosh, that was close thankyou." They did high5.

Seungmin rolls his eyes and went outside.

They put on their shoes and walk together to the olders apartment.

Jeongin was in the middle while seungmin and felix beside him.

"Hey, you gays."

..

"Oi."

..

"Seungmin and felix !!"

"What??!"

"Woah, finally. It feels like im a wind or something. Hello it's jeongin here speaking." He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. What is it?"

"Nothing just boring-"

"Hey we're here!"

"Wow so fast eh?"

"Felix. You go ding dong the bell." Seungmin pushes felix.

"What the heck? You mean press the bell?"

"Yeh whatever— nevermind, chan hyung already opened the door— hello chan hyung!" Seungmin greeted.

"Oh- hii!! Come on in, hyunjin is waiting in his room."

"What? Waiting for who?"

"Bruh, obviously you." Jeongin says and rolls his eyes again.

"Yeah. High5!" Jeongin and chan did high5.

"Ughh u gays. I hate you guys." Seungmin rolls his eyes.

"Like YOU don't." Jeongin replies again.

"Omg!! I love this kid!!" Chan cupped jeongin's cheek.

"Chan hyung?? I thought you're my side. Ouch my heart, nvrmind, I'm with felix—"

"Uhm nopee, bcause im GAY FOR CHANGBIN!!" He screams through the loud music and walks inside.

Seungmin made a poker face, "so.. Im all alone. K." He went inside.

Chan and jeongin look at each other and did the fist.

"What's your name?"

"Jeongin!" He said.

"Awhh, mine is chan and this is woojin. My husband." He winks.

Jeongin smiles that made his eyes nowhere can be found, "then i can be your son!!" He laughs.

Woojin chuckles along with his chan ;).

Felix and seungmin was walking upstairs, because they can't stand downstairs, there are soo many people. So they were thinking just to chillin in hyunjin's room.

"This it is." Seungmin says and knocks the door.

Soon the door opens revealing hyunjin half naked, hair's wet. Seems like just finished showering.

"Oh my god." Felix closed his eyes and turns around, "i will go to binnie's room, chaos gays!" He goes to the next room.

"Well, hello there." Hyunjin says and smirks then pulls seungmin inside his room and locked the door.

"Ahh i miss this bed!" Seungmin says and jumps on hyunjin's fluffy bed. Seungmin closes his eyes.

The room was silenced.

Why so quiet? Where's hyunjin?

He opens his eyes to see, hyunjin's face were in front of him.

"Ahhh!!!!" Seungmin screams.

"Why.are.you.always.made.me.jumped?!"

"Because u're cute when you flinched." Hyunjin giggles and wear a white t-shirt, then laid besides seungmin.

The both of them looks at the ceiling in a comfort silence.

"Hyunjin.."

"Mm?" He hummed.

"I wanna ask.."

Hyunjin turns to face seungmin and seungmin did the same.

"What do you mean by 'hwang seungmin' eh?"

Hyunjin's eyes went wide and hit his face.

"I thought you didn't notice. This is so embarrassing.." He face palm himself.

Seungmin smiles,

"Nope. It's cute." He says, and he realized on what he just said. He became red as tomato, and he knows.. He fucked up.

"What? What do you mean?"

"What? What do you mean by what?" Seungmin avoid eye contact.

"You. You said it was cute.." Hyunjin said and came closer and closer.

"You like it don't you?" Hyunjin smirks.

"Ughh! Shut up!" Seungmin puts his palms on hyunjin's whole face.

Suddenly he feels something wet, "wtf.. HWANG HYUNJIN!!? YOU'RE SOO DIRTY!! EWW!!" seungmin got up and ran to bathroom.

He washes his hands with soap. As he finished and glared at hyunjin who's smirking at him. He patted space next to him.

"Come here." He said.

Seungmin rolls his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Awh, is our seungminnie mad?? Awhh.. Seungmin is mad at hyunjinnie.. Hyunjinnie is sad!~" He pouts then got up walks to seungmin.

He was infront of seungmin who's avoiding his eyes. Hyunjin smirks aGAIN and picks seungmin in bridal style to the bed (oh fck— sorry—)

"Yahh, what're you doing?" Seungmin rolls his eyes and was about to get up, but hyunjin hugs him so that he cant run away.

"Just stay like this. Hyunjinnie is sleepy."

With that, hyunjin slept while seungmin on his chest.

"Why do his heart, beats so fast?" Seungmin thought then followed hyunjin, went to sleep.

An:

Sorry guyss I MESSED UP THIS CHAPTER IS SOO CRINGYYYY (like the other chaps😂)  SKXIDHD OMG IM SO SORRY