room #8

"Oi feLIX!!!" Seungmin shouts from his room.

Felix flinched and ran to his room, "what what what what happened?!"

"THIS!!" Seungmin shows a picture from his phone. It was hyunjin and changbin hugging and was about to kiss (they're always like that, am i right 😏?).

"What the.." (hEY TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT?!- sorry) he quickly takes his phone and stare deathly the pic with fires in his eyes.

"I will murder that hyunjin guy." He said sternly.

Seungmin face went lightened and smiled, "yes!" He said with his fist.

"Eh no, i will murder SEO FCKING CHANGBIN!!!" He screamed and ran out of their apartment.

Seungmin made a poker face with jaws dropped. He rolled his eyes and went back scrolling through the picture.

"He should've just kill the hyunjin guy, ugh."

_

"Hi, baby."

"Don't baby me." Felix rolls his eyes and went closer to jeongin and seungmin.

"Babe, it was just for fun. We're not taking it seriously." Changbin sighs then grabs felix's shoulder.

"For fun?! Hey thus precious heart dont—" He was cut by changbin's finger, "shh."

He then kisses felix's cheek. Seungmin made a disguise face while jeongin closed his eyes, "ew.." They mumbled.

"Why are you ew-ing? You'll used to it soon." Hyunjin suddenly said to seungmin.

"What do you—" He felt hyunjin's lips on his cheek. Wtf seungmin, why do my heart beat so fast? Wtf is wrong with this clown?! Seungmin looked at hyunjin who's smirking, he slapped his face and pushed him.

The changlix looked at them in confusion.

"Yah!!" Hyunjin yelled, "oh he fucked up." Jeongin said.

"Shit." Seungmin said and ran away, "DON'T U DARE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME YOU LIL PIECE OF ****!!! YAHH!!"

"NOO STOP CHASING ME!! DONT KILL ME!! OKAY I'M SORRY! JUST STOP CHASING ME!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL RUNNING?!"

"DUH BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL CHASING ME— OUCH!!"

"Oh.my.god. seungmin!!" Hyunjin ran as fast as he could to seungmin.

"Omg, your knee is bleeding— Oi!! Your nose is also bleeding!" Hyunjin said with shocked expression.

Seungmin furrowed and made a fist in the air (like he was about to punch changbin at Tv show lol)
"This is all your fault!" He whines while wiping off the blood.

Hyunjin scratched his head, feeling guilty. He suddenly turned his back to seungmin.

"What the?.."

"Ehh! Just hope on!"

"B-but I'm soo heavy-"

"Who cares? Cmon!"

"Okay fine, just don't blame me—" He stops by hyunjin's glared.

He suddenly went on hyunjin's back.

"Where are we going?"

"Clinic, duh." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh."