120

Jung Jaerin
• active now

1 : 15 pm

jaemin:
baby, papunta na ako
sa whiplash cafe

jaemin:
talo namin sila

jaemin:
where are you?

1 : 25 pm

jaemin:
baby, i'm not rushing
you.

jaemin:
but are you okay?

jaemin:
reply ka para alam
ko please.

1 : 45 pm

jaemin:
Baby, hindi rin nag
rereply si Jaehyun
hyung.

jaemin:
why aren't you answering
your phone?

jaemin:
please reply ka naman.

2 : 25 pm

jung jaerin is now online

jaerin:
Oh my gosh baby!

jaemin:
Jung Jaerin!

jaemin:
you made me worry!

jaemin:
where were you?

jaerin:
sorry baby!

jaerin:
inatake kasi si
jinyoung

jaerin:
We were busy taking
care of him.

jaerin:
Hala! Gaano ka na
katagal nagiintay jan?

jaerin:
Wait lang.

jaemin:
Are you okay?

jaemin:
is he okay?

na jaemin is calling...

Accept | Decline

"Baby! Omg. Sorry! Hindi ko napansin yung oras and I was too occupied I didn't noticed my phone."

"It's okay, how are you? Are you okay?" I asked calmly. My heart are somehow at peace to know that she's somewhere safe and sound.

"Yes! Wait lang, pupuntahan kita dyan." she said a little panicked.

I smiled a little, "No need baby. I'll just pick you up after Jinyoung is stable. I'll just finish what I ordered and I'll go and see you."

"But baby---"

"You're tired already. I can hear it from your voice. Don't be stubborn."

"Pero matagal ka nag-intay eh." gusto ko matawa dahil feeling ko nakanguso pa siya at naiiyak.

"It's okay. I'm just glad you're fine. I'll pick you up, okay?"

"Okay baby. Thank you and sorry ulit." she said feeling really sorry.

"That's okay."

I turned off the call and just heaved a sigh. I thought something bad happened to her but I'm glad she's okay.

I stared at the food in front of me. It's for two people and I don't even know if I have the appetite to eat this. I don't know but I'm a little disappointed. I want to understand her but a part of me feels neglected. I feel like all her attention are slowly drifting away from me.

"Oppa?" napatunghay ako nang may tumawag sakin.

I furrowed my brows to see an unfamiliar face in front of me. She was wearing a crop top and a fitted jeans. Her hair was perfectly parted in the middle.

Hindi ako umimik at tiningnan ko lang siya ng may pagtataka. I don't know her so I assume she's just making fun of me or someone who's trying to get my attention.

She chuckled, "I thought you have a date with Jaerin? Where is she? Did she stood you up?" there was an unlikely smirking face plastered at her.

Kumunot ang noo ko at napagtanto kung kanino ko lang nabanggit ang nasabing lakad. Bukod sa mga kaibigan ko ay sa isang anonymous account ko lang nasabi 'yon.

Could it be..?

"Are you..."

She chuckled and offered her hand at me.

"Yeah, Jaeminism. Or should you call me Yuna now?"

____________________________