146 - Narration

J A E R I N

“Jaerin, let’s go.” Jisung said as he walk towards the classroom’s door. I looked at him and then to Nayeon. I gave her the look and she already got it.

“We’re going somewhere! You should go down first. Susunod kami.” she said towards Chenle and Jisung.

They both looked at each other and nodded afterwards. Naglakad na palapit sakin si Nayeon.

“Sunod kayo agad ha. Nasa baba na sila hyung.” Chenle reminded us and I just nodded my head.

Nang makaalis na sila, agad kami naglakad papunta sa classroom nila Yuna. I’m not planning to hurt her or anything. I just want to talk and maybe get the account back.

“Don’t fight with Shin, please.” I reminded Nayeon. I know her. She’s still pissed even if it was months ago.

She rolled her eyes and stayed quiet. She didn’t say anything so I’m a bit worried. I actually don’t want to take her with me. Ayaw ko kasi mapaaway siya dahil sa akin. But she don’t want to let me go alone.

Nang maglabasan ang mga kaklase nila Yuna, tahimik kaming nagintay sa labas. Some of them were smiling at us since we’re familiar with each other, ang iba naman ay mukhang nagtataka kung bakit andito kami.

“There she is.” Nayeon said and she even tilted her head pointing a direction using her chin.

I looked at it and saw Yuna going out of their room. Behind her is Shin. I approached her slowly. Una si Shin na nakapansin sakin. Her eyebrow raised instantly and Yuna turned to me.

Her smile fell as her eyes glanced at my direction. I smiled a little trying to tell them that I don’t came here for trouble. I’m just here to talk.

“I want to talk to you, Yuna.” I calmly said. Since nasa may labas kami ng room nila at maraming students na rin ang awas na, may ilang mga tumigil pa talaga para manood.

Shin went in front of Yuna and crossed her arms at me. “Ano pang gusto mong pag-usapan niyo ni Yuna, Jaerin? Don’t be too brave just because you and Jaemin are together now.” diretso niyang sabi sakin. I furrowed my brows in confusion. Why does it seems like they’re the one who’s upset?

Nayeon went beside me, “Move, Shin. This doesn’t involve you. Jaerin wants to talk to Yuna.” she interrupted. I held her arm just in case.

Shin tilted her head at Nayeon.

“Yuna is my best friend so I’m involved when she’s involved! Ano ba kasi ’yon?” she said acting arrogant.

Kumunot ang noo ko. Hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit sila pa yung mukhang ginawan ng masama. The students around us were giving side comments. Kahit di alam ang nangyayari ay nakikiusyoso.

Yuna raised her eyebrow at me.

“Yayabangan mo ba ako dahil kayo na?” she said in a sarcastic tone then she moved in front Shin facing me. The small cheers from the crowd may have given her some courage.

“Hindi, Yuna. Gusto ko lang naman na kausapin ka tungkol sa---” hindi niya ako pinatapos sa sinasabi ko.

“If I know you begged him to stay because you know something’s up already right? You guys were obviously drifting apart already! I sent you the pictures! Kita mo diba? You were desperate enough to force him into a relationship when you know he’s losing interest already.” she sounded so frustrated. And that’s just when I noticed her puffy eyes. Did she cried?